Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
besides printing out the order form (and sending the letter)... how do i sent a mail order?

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
How are ya payin? If its money order and ya gotta send the letter anyway, then writing it out is easy....If you can't write it out, call em and leave your name, address, and the number of what you are buying.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was about to delete this post but anyway...
sending the order was successful... i found that i had to use a check, and since i cant write my own check (dont have a checking account :cry: ) i had to go to my nearby 7-11 and get cash into check form. i neglected to mention that i have already printed out the order, and that all i needed was the check. the order was for a DPMS A15 carbine (M4A1 style) airsoft repleca. from what ive seen of the reviews and such, its a pritty good gun.
Thanx Muzzleblast for replying, much appreciated.

Just for fun ill post a pic..

(it will have the orange tip that is required by law for replica guns)

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
No prob Max, great lookin airsoft, gonna tell me how it shoots? Put one of those Hong Kong ACOGs on it lol

I have a chequing account, but I perfer to use money orders from the banks because a lot of places wait 2 weeks until a personal cheque even cashes...so, not cool on that delay. Worth the 3 bucks or whatever for my money orders.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
need to buy one first...
anyways from what i can tell, its very ARish.. its got that dust cover that flips open when the charging handel is pulled back.
i think that im gonna mount a scope as soon as i get it, and see how it looks.
Edit: it arrives monday

1 - 5 of 5 Posts