Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took out the BD to sight in on APK today. No matter what I did, the crosshairs remained a silver color. You know what steel looks like before it is painted? Just like that. Is this normal or what?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
what kinda scope set up are you working with? i mainly use leupold and i have never experienced this problem, but have heard of it when working with scopes... doesn't sound like an adjustment problem as in focus / parralax (sp?). it mostly sounds like a scope "feature"... how it sounds.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its my Burris Black Diamond. I don't know, but I coulda swore they used to be black..........

:?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mel!

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Heheh... its a matter of "presentation". You just have to say it in a nice manner :wink:

like this:
I'd suggest calling their excellent customer support, their phone number is 970-356-1670

:D Just giving you a hard time recoil

MEL

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rec your forgetting...........I hate you.

J/k, I know you did, but I try to give thanks when I get suggestions on my threads, to be nice. Plus Mel is just cooler than you are.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're just saying that because Mel has a better chance of putting a .338 Lapua in your ear at 2,000 yards than I do.
.........DUH!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts