Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyones view on the Dakota T-76 338 Lapua. Looks like QUUITE a long range rifle. I dont know very much about it. Anyone who would like to post any opinions or experience on the Longbow, please, feel free to do so. The floor is all yours gentleman.

Respectfully,
Tyler Consugar

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL yes I know APK. I wanted to get all your opinions as well. :D

Respectfully,
Tyler Consugar

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
just pointing out the obvious :)

I wish I had personal experience w/ that gun.......... :(

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As do I. Looks like quite a shooter. That price tag is enough to flor the average joe though

Respectfully,
Tyler Consugar

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
I guess I'll get on my little high dollar tac rifle soapbox again.
What does the rifle shoot? I think high dollar tac rifles are the same as fancy fashion brands.

I know guys with $500 pairs of jeans. They do the same thing as my $10 thrift store pants.

If a tactical rifle shoots better than .5 MOA, and you actually need better than .5 MOA tell your unit commander to get you one.

For the rest of us civvies, .5 MOA is darn good.

You won't be able to say Norm Chandler personally mounted your scope for you, but I'd rather let the target do the talking.

I'm not trashing the longbow, I just think there is too much over priced junk out there.

Oh yeah, buy an SC4.

-(left handed) snowy

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree with you on that one Snowy. Its quite an expensive piece of equipment if you ask me. Dont think I would ever buy myself one as i can buy a decent used SUV for the price of the Dakota. Its a firearm I dont see many people talking about which is why I thought I would get opinions on it. By the way, I have an SC1 in the making right now Snowy, so It should be sweet!

Respectfully,
Tyler Consugar

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
As long as you're getting an SC1, you're good in my book.

-(lefty) snowy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts