Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check this out...i am sick of crap like this

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8186856/?GT1=6657

why are the anti-gun able to have so much freaking power over us?? it gets to me bad guys, real bad.

-Brian Shields

ps i know that the story is just one small example but look at the rest of the sh** going on like that out there...

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
the media has an agenda, and it is promoting the liberal views that most academics have. The problem is most of the instructers today are the left wing protesters of the 1960's. They have been passing down their political agenda for yeatrs to the jurnilsm students that get hired and have moved up the ladder. In the local university I have talked to people and not only do many of the instructors push their views, but if you disagree with them your grade suffers. Only the student that blidly follow their political beliefs get the A's. This is not the case with all collage instructers, but there are enough that a consertive person has a hard time getting through many of the programs without problems.

A case in point a coworker took a required class that had nothing to do with his degree, butr the local collage feels this is a must take class. It is an enviromental class. The instructer (a male) push the fact that marrage was nothing but a way for men to enslave women, and had all these 18 y/o girls believing that. I am sure alone he was also pushing sexual freedom as well. He would also go on about how he helped design the Bradley Fighting Vehicle before he saw the error of his ways and "evolved". because he helped design the Bradley(and got rich doing it) he bragged to his classes he was a "man killer" This guy is a real POS. Since he is such a cold bloded killer I say we send him to some real hot war where he can show off his prowess. Anyway that is part of the reason for the media idiots.

·
Registered
994 Posts
ekaphoto said:
The instructer (a male) push the fact that marrage was nothing but a way for men to enslave women, and had all these 18 y/o girls believing that.
From the sound of it, men are the slaves in many a marriage--at least, it's often the slave who's attached to the ball & chain, right? :lol:

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow... that was ironic. They wanted to prove how dangerous BB guns were... and were disqualified because their BB guns were too dangerous... What a world, what a world.

Pirate

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
The liberals go on about the separation of church and state ..... what's really needed is the separation of SCHOOL and state!

I am amazed that in the birth place of the most freeing political documents ever, there live people who come up with crap like that!

·
Registered
307 Posts
The liberals go on about the separation of church and state ..... what's really needed is the separation of SCHOOL and state!
School = Teaching of knowledge and the scientific process.

Church = The teaching of a certain point of view. An opinion.

This isn't a case of liberals striking again, this is a case of stupid people. Anyone should have seen the idiocy of banning the project because it's dangerous is just all around stupid and ignorant.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what gets me is the research was done...they just wanted to PRESENT THE FINDINGS!!!!! they weren't going to discharge the bb gun for the presentation but merely present facts...i really really am still fired up about this article... I feel bad for the kids.

-Brian Shields

1 - 7 of 7 Posts