Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Defending Michael Jackson

11K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  caver101 
#1 ·
Hello again folks:

If I were defending Michael Jackson, I'd sit him down in my office. I'd say, "Michael, I need your input on something. You're charged with sexuallly molesting various children, and I'd like to know how it helps your case for you to show up in court each day while wearing lipstick. I just don't understand it, maybe you could explain it for me, please"

I know that I'd be up all night. A client like that would give me ulcers. He would drive me

Mad.

#3 ·
Ballistic_Coefficiency said:
Feed him to the lions and be done with it... :twisted:

BC
YESSSS!!!! :D :D :D And put it on Pay-Per-View! That's what we should do with all sex offenders. Excuse me if I seem over enthusiastic about that joke but there isn't anything I hate more than that kind of monstrous behavior. Some where (I forget where exactly) here in KS some guy was just convicted of raping a 2 year old. How sick can some people (and I use that term loosely) be?

#4 ·
Predators eh? Serial rapists and killers. Can't fix em, can't shoot em.

I hear you though, Mad. The guy is insane. And I believe he is on some kinda castration drug.

I have a bigger problem with the parents who were pimpin their children

#6 ·
You guys have no idea how intense and frustrating these child sex abuse cases can be. I have recently worked another one(we are a small agency so we work most if not all our own cases with liason help from det bureau) on a 3.5 year old(very close to my daughters age). The mothers live in boyfriend a longtime local dirtbag pervert, allegedly(must say it that way although my experience says otherwise) had oral sex multiple times with the 3 yr old. We had the girl interviewed by Childrens hospital, FCCS, and mental health folks, and all ageed she was being truthful. Interviewed the suspect, he did not admit it, but did not ourtight deny it either.

Had PC, charges filed, suspect flees as soon as he finds out. SWAT buddies from CPD located him after we put him on news as a wanted fugitive. Brand new prosecutor wont press issue insists 3 year old cant testify, case stalls suspect released. Good news if girl decides in couple years to file thereis no statute of limitations on the rape charge here.Because it was oral this was a tough case, andeven worse the mom was defending the guy, but at least the guy is not allowed arount the girl now, and mom lost custody to the real dad.

With two little girls at home this was real hard on me, especially when I had to tell the dad not to go after the suspect on his own. The prosecutor told us we did everything right, he just could not put her on the stand, but that islittle consolation when a rapist is now free to do it again, and again.

#7 ·
Sorry guys, just had to blow oof some steam, I had just read thei thread and then saw that dad taking the girl out to his truck to take her to day care, and I got all pissed off about the case again.

#8 ·
All you can do is remember that some good did come out of it, she's with her real dad now and that scumbag can't be around her. At least thats one person he can't hurt. I'm thankful you didn't have to arrest her dad for anything, cause then she wouldn't have anyone.

#10 ·
mele said:
With 3 little girls at home, it has an impact on me too.... I just don't get it sometimes. There is nothing more precious then little children, how could anyone hurt them.

MEL
I wish we could all go back to hanging! After a few of the dirtbags hang till they fall off the ropes then I think it would make a bigger impact! MORE TALL TREES AND MORE SHORT ROPES!!

**OFF TOPIC**
Wow MEL, 3 girls at home.........you are going to have one heck of a shooting team. It will not be too long and they will be giving you a run for your money! I feel sorry fro the first little boy that ask one of them out..................

boy: hello mr. mel

mel: hello

boy: so what do you do for a living

mel: I am a sniper and build tactical rifles, are you going out with MY girl?

boy: :shock: (as wet spot forms in boys croch)

:lol: Oh to be a fly on the wall!

#11 ·
oh god caver, we talked about this one time..lol

I wonder though, is there a court in the country that would send you to jail for killing your daughters rapist?

It would be very hard for me to not act on that impulse.

#12 ·
I'm sorry to have started yet another spitstorm. I was only trying to sympathize with some poor lawyer who has an idiot client.

And there are lots of juries that would find you guilty for murdering a rapist. And I suspect there some that might acquit you. Best you not find out.

Sex assaults are terrible cases to defend. I prefer to deal with serious professional criminals. I find them to be much nicer people.

Mad

#13 ·
Yeah mad, I know you didn't mean to start this discussion...It was good food for thought for those interested in law.

I know I sure couldn't vote to punish someone in case like Spade meant.

#15 ·
Perhaps someone is privy to evidence that I am unfamiliar with, but I can't claim to be positive that MJ is guilty of molestation.

1) Yes, he's a weirdo in the general sense

2) Yes, he's too affectionate with children

But regarding # 2, I don't think that can automatically be equated with sexual lust.

Sounds to me like MJ's a weirdo and this kid's momma wants a quick buck.

Scatch Maroo

#18 ·
caver101 said:
Yep, this moma needs to be on trial for letting this kid go to MJ's place in the first place! She could have stoped it before it begain!
I haven't seen any evidence to indicate that 'it' actually occurred, however... anyone help me out?

Scatch Maroo

#19 ·
You've got a logical arguement Scatch, as usaul.

But who would really be shocked if it did, I think thats what Caver means. Maybe she is money grubbing and nothing happened...and maybe he really did do it...

Common sense as a parent says he shouldn't be around your kid though, and I think thats what Caver means

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.