Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
<--- Grabs an M-67 Fragmentation Grenade and yells FRAG OUT!!!... toss's the frag right next to the tower and runs like hell... BOOM.

DE-FRAGED :)

BC

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
lol, wish I could have done that when I was working tech support.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
If i could only scope this AR i'd show you guys what a 223 steel core penetrator does to an IBM thinkpad.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you own a stinkpad? a .223 would not do a stinkpad justice, I'm not sure a 308 would. Something much larger...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
well 3 years of running an apachee server off the thing killed it...lol

It was cheap, and now its going to be pieces. LOL ive got some explosive tipped 223 ima try out on it.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
I'm suprised it lasted 3 years....Wonder how those Hornady varmint rounds would do?

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Ballistic_Coefficiency said:
<--- Grabs an M-67 Fragmentation Grenade and yells FRAG OUT!!!... toss's the frag right next to the tower and runs like hell... BOOM.

DE-FRAGED :)

BC

You Marines are always doing things the hard way. Set up a claymore, WALK around the corner, and hit the clacker 3 times. defraged!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
The purpose was to de-FRAG the computer... not de-CLAYMORE it. :)

BC

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I think the ideas with the grenades and claymores are a little less complicated. I don't trust myself to do this kind of major surgery on my PC. I was always better at getting things apart than I was putting them back together.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Wait a minute... remove the leftovers!?

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Half the time I work on a computer I end up with "Spare parts" that it "Doesn't need"...probably explains a lot. Thankfully my work on rifles has never ended up that way. "Third locking lug? Bah, it's already got two...."

·
Registered
238 Posts
wow something new everyday, my entire journey through computer maintanance i have never once heard of doing that to defragment your computer...lol

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
I'm gonna break in the 30-06 I am building on a CD-ROM drive...pics will follow.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Is there any place to post video? like photobucket but for small movies... i have a small home made movie of me shooting a computer with a M-60E4. :twisted:

BC

1 - 17 of 17 Posts