Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
justfort you hunters would like to see what we have to offer down under.

http://www.fishnhunt.co.nz/hunting/biggame.htm#GIF5

http://www.fishnhunt.co.nz/guides/ryder ... nting.html

http://www.virtualoceania.net/newzealan ... s/rotorua/

these lakes are within 20mins drive all around where i live. they are only a few of the 19 that are in the area.

http://www.virtualoceania.net/newzealan ... /040g.shtm

http://www.virtualoceania.net/newzealan ... 093a.shtml

http://www.virtualoceania.net/newzealan ... mountains/

theres some nice backgrounds there guys, have a look.
if you are thinking these look kind of familiar, they filmed the lord of the rings around here.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,894 Posts
Wow! Really makes me want to visit. Maybe we need to hold one of our sniper central BBQ's over in New Zealand
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha go for it, im sure i can grab some meat - just shoot some wild pork of my back porch;). i can wait to get to alaska and the amazon which i am saving up for at the moment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
994 Posts
I want to go to Africa and kill me some bastardly chimpanzees: those things are mean as hell and deserve some buckshot to the torso. Plus, most African nations (that have recognized governments) allow concealed weapons permits to anyonee who obtains a visa: South Africa lets you get one in the airport!

Scatch Maroo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
id love to see that pick babboons out of trees with a L/A .44mag.

I herd that in certian parts of South Africa, you can buy a ak47 out of someones boot for $20.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,927 Posts
NZ sounds like it rocks!

Humdinger, I'll make you a deal...take me on a pig hunt and I'll bring ya here to bag whatever you want lol.

Scatch, finally someone who shares my hatred for monkeys. I hate them all, from chimpan-"A" to Chimpanzee...Shoot em says I.

Isn't Johannesburg supposed to be really bad for crime?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
994 Posts
Scatch Maroo said:
I want to go to Africa and kill me some bastardly chimpanzees: those things are mean as hell and deserve some buckshot to the torso.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 102S18.DTL

C'mon guys--it's like hunting man, without the moral implications (unless you secretly desire to hunt a real man, I suppose)!

Scatch Maroo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Muzzleblast said:
NZ sounds like it rocks!

Humdinger, I'll make you a deal...take me on a pig hunt and I'll bring ya here to bag whatever you want lol.

Scatch, finally someone who shares my hatred for monkeys. I hate them all, from chimpan-"A" to Chimpanzee...Shoot em says I.

Isn't Johannesburg supposed to be really bad for crime?

haha ill take u pig hunting, with pigs so big they would scare the crap out of you. a local guy shot a 620lb boar 15 times in the face with a .22lr now this didnt drop it it just made it very angry, his 7 dogs were hanging off it and it was still walking around like nothing was happening. the normal sized ones taht we get around here are about 240lb and even they can take a few bullets, my uncle shot one about that sixe with a No4 .303 it charged him with the 180grain bullet in it, and dropped dead at his feet. hiwever the distance it covered between him and where he shot it as 60meters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scatch Maroo said:
Scatch Maroo":gn8h4deu]I want to go to Africa and kill me some bastardly chimpanzees: those things are mean as hell and deserve some buckshot to the torso. [/quote] [url="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2005/03/07/state/n105102S18.DTL said:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 102S18.DTL[/url]

C'mon guys--it's like hunting man, without the moral implications (unless you secretly desire to hunt a real man, I suppose)!

Scatch Maroo[/quote:gn8h4deu]


lol common u know it would be easy pickings

johannasburge(sp) are really bad for violence, i have friends from southafrica, they were driven out of hteir farm by the africans at gun point, the farmers over htere hire the native africans to farm the land, when they decided they wanted their land back they took it by force, the thing is that they dont know how to farm the land themselves. south africa is very racist though. one of them was in a very bad part of capetown, he brought a colt 45 and a ak47 out of a guys boot for $45. seen a police car driving down his street get blowen up by someone with a rocket launcher. At night you dont stop at intersections because of the car jackings. from wat i was told they would rather shoot u than tell you to get out of your car. oh yeah and 2in 3 girls in southafrica have been raped from was i was told.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
994 Posts
At night you dont stop at intersections because of the car jackings. from wat i was told they would rather shoot u than tell you to get out of your car.
Sounds like Geo'gia, aye Spade?! :-o

oh yeah and 2in 3 girls in southafrica have been raped from was i was told.
The statistic for sexual assaults in the U.S. is one out of four, but that is using a formula to calculated for the unreported ones.

Scatch Maroo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,357 Posts
Scatch Maroo said:
At night you dont stop at intersections because of the car jackings. from wat i was told they would rather shoot u than tell you to get out of your car.
Sounds like Geo'gia, aye Spade?! :-o

Scatch Maroo
Hey now, I resemble that remark :wink:

If It werent fer all dem damed yanks doned here we wouldnt be a do'in it :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,894 Posts
Scatch Maroo said:
At night you dont stop at intersections because of the car jackings. from wat i was told they would rather shoot u than tell you to get out of your car.
Sounds like Geo'gia, aye Spade?! :-o
Here in montana we don't stop at intersections at night either... because there are no other cars on the road, and the stop lights flash yellow from 11pm-6am....

:wink:

MEL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,927 Posts
LOL roger that.

Although theres a more recent stop sign nearby, and when they first set it up the couple who live next to it were as vigilant as Scatch is with grammar. Fail to stop and they would call your butt in!

ps...got a bud from here who lived in Kentucky for a long time. He said the same thing about a city in Georgia, about not stopping...forget which it was.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,118 Posts
Could have been a couple cities depending on what color he was...lol

Yeah, there are certain parts of these small towns (as scatch can attest) that you dont wanna be caught in at night. Especially when someone gives you the wrong directions and your stuck in the middle of the ghetto without your pistol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
HUMDINGER said:
I herd that in certian parts of South Africa, you can buy a ak47 out of someones boot for $20.
Yes... but it depends on what part of South Africa you are in. Somalia... area's like that there isnt any such thing as a government. Therefor... no firearm laws. And they arnt new weapons either... they are old recirculated weapons that have alot of use. There are so many Kalishnikof type weapons there that they really dont sell for more than 25 dollors. You can get RPG-NH75 launchers for about 10 dollors in that area as well... RPD machineguns go for around 30 dollors. Supply + Demand = Price.... and in south africa there are litterally MILLIONS of AK's and other Kalishnikof type weapons. Thats why there so cheap. Some of them are so old that the magazine release spring is so worn out when you fire the rifle the magazine falls out. Thats another reason some are so cheap... some people dont want the older beat up ones... so they must sell them at very low prices to be able to sell them at all. Once again... supply and demand.

BC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
994 Posts
spade said:
Yeah, there are certain parts of these small towns (as scatch can attest) that you dont wanna be caught in at night. Especially when someone gives you the wrong directions and your stuck in the middle of the ghetto without your pistol.
One moment we're driving down a nice country road and I'm admiring old Southern homes with high-rise porches complete with rocking chairs... the next, I'm staring at a housing project thinking, "Am I back in Oakland?" Then I remember the dramatically higher police fatality statistic of the Southern states and think, "No, this is much scarier!" :lol:

Scatch Maroo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,118 Posts
Scatch Maroo said:
spade said:
Yeah, there are certain parts of these small towns (as scatch can attest) that you dont wanna be caught in at night. Especially when someone gives you the wrong directions and your stuck in the middle of the ghetto without your pistol.
One moment we're driving down a nice country road and I'm admiring old Southern homes with high-rise porches complete with rocking chairs... the next, I'm staring at a housing project thinking, "Am I back in Oakland?" Then I remember the dramatically higher police fatality statistic of the Southern states and think, "No, this is much scarier!" :lol:

Scatch Maroo
Yeah, you must have missed the moment we crossed the railroad tracks. Most people notice it cause the sun goes behind a cloud and the car starts trying to throw itself into reverse... :wink:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top