Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a few of these for my guns, problem is, on the AR the charding handle doesn't come back far enough to chamber a round before it hits. Ideas?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Working on it John, just got my camera back from my parents today (they tried to steal it), but now I can't find the chord to plug it into the computer.....

EDIT: picture

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picture added ^^^

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
................yea...............neways.........

how about this.........any other ideas?

ie- that allow me to still use the cheek rest

·
Registered
266 Posts
you could cut out a chunk of it,and sew it closed maybe?

Edit: BTW,nice pistol grip.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx rifleman, I saw those, but my problem is I want to see if I can get this on to work. I PMd the guy who sells them, he said they don't work on ARs...................but I may take it to a local shop to see if they can play w/ it some.

Ill keep ya posted

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a friend who does stiching for a living, I'll get her opinion first of course.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If you have a friend who does stiching and all that i wouldnt say it would be a problem to get it to work, it will probably take her a few minutes to fix it up. You can be our ghinnea pig (spelling? lol), let us know if it works and if so what the dimensions of the cuts and stitching are.

The Rifleman

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rec: recommend that you take it off, send it back and spend the money on some other whiz-bang gizmo that doesn't screw up your gun.
or...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts