Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to make a small game where you have to find the sniper. It obviously isnt that great as real life where the picture isnt focused on the definate are,w here in reall ife he could be anywhere. Plus the zzoom factor

This one is kinda hard, takes some thinking. Courtesy of Snipercountry

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
tucked under the fallen tree? There is something that doesnt match the rest of those leaves between the shadows of the other trees

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
+1 12 twist

dom

·
Registered
266 Posts
I agree with that one.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
I took too long as was shot.

Nah, like the guys say he is under the tree right where it forks out into two large branches. Actually, he sticks out quite a bit.

·
Registered
152 Posts
yip hes under the tree:D

ps muzz m8, i got some more fotos of the hogs down here i was giving them a revvup with the sks again:D spent all my ammo had to let some get away:| and i took 25 rounds:|

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
that does stick out way too much
good snipers will hide somewhere and you will NEVER find them if you take a picture of thier hide

·
Registered
5 Posts
Found.

Found you...Good job, but I would suggest stuffing it a bit more, and maybe finding a different spot. :D

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
That wasnt too hard at all. Might have been harder if he put some more terrain matching color in the ghillie itself, or perhaps some of the terrain....When you cant, you should conceal yourself better. Shadows work great, and I think the person in this instance could have taken a much better advantage of available shadow.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
the brightest part... to his side is less light and a bit more cover yet he chooses to get himself stuck between a fallen tree where he sticks out 1/2 way and his guillie is a differnt color

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Well, I cant say that was very hard to find, took me all of 5 seconds. The sun kinda hit right under wear the tree is, and it looks a little bit like a woodland camo uniform with some jute or burlap strips running over the top of it. Also looked like whoever it was, was rather bunched up. Adding some natural vegetation and also moving into the shadows would have made it rather difficult to spot him. One thing that was TOOUGH for me, was finding my friend in a smiliar siutation, but under a dead tree and with a pretty wellc constructed ghillie, with a nice shadow that really seemed to like to hover in the area he was hiding. Took me a good 25 mins to find him, but I did. In that amount of time, the poor bastard being watched could have a match bullet in his T-zone.

Respectfully,
Tyler Consugar

1 - 11 of 11 Posts