Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hey there leatherneck. Im going in MC DEP in a few months and im gunning for 0300. Specificly, 0311. Then after a few yrs of experience id give 0321 a shot. I dont want to be Force, but just batt. recon would suffice for me. About being a S/S I might do it, but we'll see. For me I'd rather kick down a door then storm in with other Marines. I'd rather lay down massive cover fire with a SAW (if assigned it)...Get what I mean? :)
Then you might ask, why am I at SC? Well the whole thing of long range marksmanship is something I always have a interest in. And maby when I get back to the civy world after my Corp's years that im about to start in a year, I might take up a rifle and kick ass on the range.

Say, where did you go for BC? MCRDPI or MCRDSD? I'm going to PI and hopefully SOI East if they don't change my MOS after I leave PI. I feel for you man, that is my worst nightmare is my MOS that I chose at MEPS, being changed before I leave MCRD. You have a right to nag and bitch about your MOS change, just remember General Order #12 . heh

Heh me and you can talk on and on about the Corps, wanabe to Marine :-D

·
Registered
365 Posts
Loads of advice there man :) The advice about not letting the DI know your a konw it all, very good advice and i'll remember that! Heh
I always wounderd why the recruites where their shirts they got in DEP to MCRD.

Yes the sand fleas, knowing me i'll scratch at first, but after some quarterdecking i'll be squared away. hah

I seen FMJ many times, one main change from the Old Corps to today is there is no hitting or swearing from the DI's. The movie DI I have to see, i've heard about it.

Ahh yes, the Cruciable. Remindes me I need to read INTO THE CRUCIABLE. I already read BOOT but need to read an upto date book; MAKING THE CORPS.

Aight im on AIM wit you now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts