Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mele,

Any word on the FN Patrol Rifle, 24" barrel in 308? I saw one today here in Houston, has a rubberized hogue stock that was interesting, but know nothing about the rifle. Action looks just like a Win, but the guy selling it laughed when I said that.

Thx

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Its funny that he laughed, because that is exactly what it is, a winchester action.

The patrol rifle isn't in my current queue of rifles to review. Remind me after I get the Patriot Arms and Tikka reviews up. (oh, and the Mauser review). I need to get a review on the new crop of FN rifles, as they continue to evolve (and get more expensive).

MEL

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hey guys,
I had a patrol bolt rifle in my work months back. It has the hogue over molded stock, the winchester action, adjustable trigger, hammerforged match grade barrel, chrome lined, relapped and cryoed. I put a leup 6.5-20x50 LR on it with QRW's and a harris brm-s bipod and a BC rubber padded sling with shell holder. I sold it to a horse dentist the other day. He said that wanted a good long range rifle, with a good scope. I sold it for 1679.95$ with everything on it. I set it up as a package for the store.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If the FN PBR is the same as the Winchester 70, what kind of action is the FN PBR..?? Long action or short action...???

I ask this because I'll like to adapt the CHOATE Ultimate Sniper Stock to the FN PBR, Is this possible...????

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.