Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://calguns.net/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/54 ... 9010985521

In response to the constant infringement of our second amendment rights, the Folsom Shooting Club takes a large step toward saying "No" to our oppressive state government.

I've never shot there, and it's unlikely I ever will, but I'm sending them a check for my membership tomorrow.

I recommend other Californians write and call to show them support.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In conjunction with Folsom Shooting Club's boycott, I have just written Tactical Operations, Inc. if they plan to follow suit in any sort of boycott of LE agencies as a means to apply pressure to the state government, and the CA DOJ. For those who do not know, Tactical Operations, Inc. is based in Beverly Hills, California.

In a moment, I will write US Optics, Inc. and ask them of the same. For those of you who have sympathy for us in California, I ask that you also write letters asking if such actions will be taken: if civillian business is threatened, then perhaps it will add enough weight on the businesses.

Can anyone else think of a glass or firearms manufacturer based in California?

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!
Hopefully more will jump on the bandwagon!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The only other one that I could think of was ArmUSA

http://www.armusa.com/

If I can find any more I will add them to this thread. Stopping this legislation in CA is important for everyone, because it wouldn't just stop there if left unchecked.

John

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks JRP3--I know there are a lot of Californians that read these forums--I hope you realize that AB357 will effectively end your right to defend yourself.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Scatch Maroo said:
Thanks JRP3--I know there are a lot of Californians that read these forums--I hope you realize that AB357 will effectively end your right to defend yourself.

Scatch Maroo
DID that pass? I heard is was introduced, but they are keeping it quiet.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ekaphoto said:
DID that pass? I heard is was introduced, but they are keeping it quiet.
It's up to that Demo'rat governor of ours to vote for it--passed both Senate and House. AB 352 (guns must be micro-engraved) is to be voted on by the Senate, to which you know it will pass.

For all those who think, "Sucks to be in California," it's a domino effect and you know it: as so many wise men have said for so long,

"We stand together or we die alone."

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Just found it. the guvinator claims to be republican, but I don't think he really is. BTW I found the bill and it also imposes a $.005 tax on every bullet sold plus $50 per year for the venders. Violation is a misdomener, not feloney like the original one.

http://info.sen.ca.gov/pub/bill/sen/sb_ ... d_sen.html

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Three words....GOD BLESS TEXAS.

I feel for everyone that lives in a blue state......

ekaphoto said:
the guvinator claims to be republican, but I don't think he really is.
Hard to make that claim when you are married to a Kennedy (Maria Shriver, is the daughter of Eunice Kennedy, JFK's sister)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
12twist said:
Three words....GOD BLESS TEXAS.

I feel for everyone that lives in a blue state......

ekaphoto said:
the guvinator claims to be republican, but I don't think he really is.
Hard to make that claim when you are married to a Kennedy (Maria Shriver, is the daughter of Eunice Kennedy, JFK's sister)
Or when you legally define rifles as assault rifles in order for them to be banned.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
140 Posts
Buy AR's and AK's anyway, screw those nazi pigs. :evil: I honestly dont understand how "2nd amendment loving" police officers can serve the "state" of california and sleep good at night knowing that they are supporting the infringment apon the people of california. Why do you think i left the military? Untill all 50 states have full rights again i wont have anything to do with it. I know BC feels very similar, we have had many "debates" with cops at the local range.

The Rifleman

1 - 13 of 13 Posts