Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends, shooters, gunaholics:

Have you ever wanted an expensive new rifle? And were you afraid that your new gun purchase would get you nagged out by your wife?

If so, then please listen up.

In your gun cabinet always store two or three cheap, crummy military surplus rifles. Old Moison Nagants and rusty Lee Enfields are perfect choices.

When you want a new Remington 700 or Steyr SSG, simply get rid of an old rusty rifle. Replace the rusty gun's spot in your safe with your new purchase.

When your wife counts your guns, the count will always be correct. That way she will never know about your new purchase.

This is a fine way to ensure domestic tranquility. And if you go to such lengths to avoid upsetting your wife, it also shows how kind and considerate you are.

Mad.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I'll take your "old rusty rifles" free of charge :wink:

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Give them to me you will :wink:

I wonder if the jedi mind trick works :?:

BC

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
You gotta kinda wave your hand as you say it...its hard to explain over the net.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Can I have the rusty Enfield please?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
< prefers ka-bar to jedi voodoo stuff :p

·
Registered
994 Posts
What happens when your wife checks the bank statement and notices a $1500 cash withdrawl? Some things just can't be blamed on heroin addictions.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Scatch Maroo said:
What happens when your wife checks the bank statement and notices a $1500 cash withdrawl? Some things just can't be blamed on heroin addictions.

Scatch Maroo
Thats why you pick up the most beautiful cubic zurconium ring you can find and tell her you love her so much you got her yet another diamond ring. :twisted: That or intercept the mail and burn the bank statements. :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
ekaphoto said:
Scatch Maroo said:

Scatch Maroo
Thats why you pick up the most beautiful cubic zurconium ring you can find and tell her you love her so much you got her yet another diamond ring. :twisted:
:!: :lol: :!: :lol: :!: :lol: :!:

I spilled a lot of Diet Pepsi reading that one.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
um...you mean to tell me that you let your wife in your safe? :shock:

Just joking.........I have to admit, my wife is a good sport about it all. She views it more of an investment. Not like working on my "money pit" Jeep, thats another story............

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
*** ahem **** "yes dear, its a review for Sniper Central"

(this site has its benefits)
:D

Actually, my wife is very good about it all, but most of my firearms purchases and activities really are for sniper central.

MEL

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Mel: Actually, my wife is very good about it all, but most of my firearms purchases and activities really are for sniper central.
^ Mele isn't fooling me so easily

1 - 14 of 14 Posts