Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No longer for sale

Remington 700 S/A .243 Winchester with a 26” varmint barrel 1/9.25 twist. Timney 510 trigger. Tactical bolt knob installed by Short Action Customs. Mounted on the Magpul Hunter 700 stock/chassis with magwell and detachable 5rd magazine. EGW 20 MOA base and TPS 30mm rings. Harris bi-pod with M-lok mount. Primary Arms 4-14x44 FFP mil/mil. I have right at 250 rounds through it. I just don’t shoot it very much and primarily shoot my 308 so I figured I would get rid of it. Anyone around the Memphis area I would be happy to meet instead of shipping.

IMG_2168.JPG IMG_2169.JPG IMG_2170.JPG IMG_2171.JPG

Asking $1,400 shipped to lower 48

Thanks
Alex

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I just listed this rifle for sale on gunbroker. Please let me know if I need to take down this thread then.

Price reduced as well if it doesn't sell on gunbroker

$1300

thanks
Alex

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Decided to take it off Gunbroker.

Still for sale. willing to break it up and sell the barreled action separate from the stock and scope.

Alex

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a couple pictures of some groups that I thought were on my phone, but I cannot find them at the moment. I got a couple decent groups that were right around 1" with some 75gr V-Max. There have been a couple sub MOA groups, but most were right around the 1-1.25. I never worked up a load for this rifle and really only shot hunting ammo through it, V-Max and SSTs So I would guess you could really tighten up the groups with an actual match or target bullet.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IMG_2206.JPG IMG_2207.JPG IMG_2208.JPG IMG_2209.JPG

found a couple pics of some groups.

sorry for the sideways pictures. they were right-side-up on my computer when I looked at them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just now working on a deal for the barreled action. I will let you know if it goes through and I will shoot you a price for the stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts