Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a gun show this past weekend, and had the opportunity to check out fulton armory. Their Ar 15's are great looking. they had the new sage mark 14mod o m14 battle rifle as well. if i had an extra 2800$ laying around, that would be first on my list. im thinking about purchasing thier "liberator" carbine. thier site claims "expect 3/4 moa." set up the way i want it, it would set me back around 1100$. question is, does anyone have any experience with these guys? and for this price range is there something better? Fulton is literally 45 minutes from me, so any problems im sure could be addressed pretty easily.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
For the same "ballpark" price you can get a Bushmaster Varmiter or a Olympic Arms UM-1. Both of those guns will get you to 0.25 MOA if you do your part and feed quality ammo. A lot of shooters get anywhere from 1 hole groups out to 0.5 MOA..........and that is better than a Fulton Armory 0.75 MOA :D

If you want to buy the lower seperate and get a match trigger I THINK you can get the olympic UM-1 upper for around $625. Then just slap it onto you lower and BAM! You have a tack driver! For less than a new rifle.

UM-1 upper= $625
Mega lower receiver= $110
Lower parts kit = $60
A2 stock= $35 ???
total= $830

Maybe add a match trigger for another $120-$160

I think my father gave $1300-1500 for the UM-1 Premium and it took 3 months to get here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts