Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, last time I bought a Galati product half of the SC members did the same but as a group and got a heck of a deal! So I figured since I want a new range bag, and Spade found me a nice one made by Galati, I'd see if there was any interest in trying to start something similar once again. Here is the link, tell me what you think...........

http://www.galatiinternational.com/Merc ... hooterbags

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'd be interested but I need to see what these bad boys look like in person.

Anyone have any photos?

I am interested nonetheless. I currently have a range bag but was looking to get a Spec Ops "THE Pack". I'm leaning towards the Spec Ops.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
link?

·
Registered
522 Posts
APK,

I've been really interested in a Spec Ops "THE Pack" becuase it fills the backpack type range/match bag and I have received outstanding feedback from others who have actually humped it around at recent competitions and sniper-type matches. It might not be the best range bag but with its MOLLE webbing its really versatile which I love about it. Comes in black, coyote, Desert Tan, 3-color desert, OD, Woodland and Mossy-Oak breakup. The yote color is very hard to find since were at WAR :( .

Here's their Official website:

http://www.specopsbrand.com/main.html

There are some slightly better prices like on AR15.com but here's a decent price on them plus some good photos:

http://www.1sks.com/store/spec-ops-brand-the-pack.html

Perhaps we can have a Group buy on the Spec Ops "THe Pack"! :D Now theres' an idea! 8)

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ideally I would like one of those, but I can't afford it at that price.

·
Registered
522 Posts
APK-223 said:
Ideally I would like one of those, but I can't afford it at that price.
Thats where a Group Buy is in order! :wink:

Originally I wanted a Kifaru Marauder but those bad boys are pretty pricey! :shock: at about 245-269! There awesome thought!

The Spec Ops "THE Pack" IS the cheaper alternative already.

Here's a pic of my Marauder that I will get one day...... :(

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No one else seems to be replying.......... Is there any interest in this at all?

Mel, since the previous group buy from Galati are you now a dealer? If so what price can you get on the Galati Range Bag?

·
Registered
522 Posts
I can't speak for others but Group buys are usually done for pricey items and those Galati range bags are not that expensive even at full price.

Either way I need to fill a void and it will probably be a Spec Ops "THE Pack" for now until I can afford a Kifaru Marauder.

Some people don't believe in range bags bro. :lol: I've seen some guys just use their car as a locker at the range. It works but for comps I require something very versatile and adaptable.

The Galati shooting mat Group buy is not completely over yet, the second wave therefore we should probably wait for it to sunset to gauge interest.

Well see.

·
Registered
94 Posts
depending on whats on the table I would be interesting in a group buy as long as it's somthing I need..
A shooting bag I could use but a pack back Igot loads of.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Specter I am up for the backpack if we can get a group buy going.....

·
Registered
94 Posts
If we group buy do we have to buy the exact same thing or can we buy say 6 of the same category. Ie 6 range bags in 2 different sizes???

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That would be greatly appreciated, but it is not a big deal at this time mel, I know you are very busy........building my rifle. :wink:

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So is there any interest out there guys? Either for the range bag, or for THE PAC?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mel?

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
I'm setup as a dealer, so you can do the group buys through me. I'd say 5 to get the super low price.

MEL

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What is the super low price?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts

There is no way in heck that I would shell out ~$250 on that little pack! They are screwing you over hard if you buy one of those!! There is only about $15 worth of material in it!! I just have to compair it to the backpacks that I own and use on a regular basis. If that is what you want so be it, but that is very very pricey for "not much bag". It looks to be nothing more than a $12 walmart school pack with some PALS attached.

Whats next...........$175 TACTICAL socks and underware? Just because it says TACTICAL does not mean you should pay out the nose. Just my $.0002 on it.

(I do feel better now :D )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts