Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
caver101 said:
And to stay on topic:

I would rather get a TACTICAL backpack style bag.
Caver,

The backpack that APK and I were looking to get was the the Kirafu but the Spec Ops "THE Pack" which is about 110 dollars. Very similar pack but for less than half. Both of these are "Tactical" backpacks. Perhaps your looking for something different.

The Marauder is very pricey which is why I'm not getting one. :wink:

I thought that APK was wanting the Galati bag - that looks like a bag, not a backpack. Yea, the $100 is more the price they should be (or less!!). Man........if I knew how to sew I chould make a ton of money! If you find a good deal on a pack I will TRY to get in on a group buy with you.

I guess that I just get fed-up with folks selling crap that is TACTICAL and charging a 50000% markup over the same product that does not have a "tactical" patch or "tactical" type name on it.

I hear ya. :lol:

Some companies use that kind of marketing ploy to gain sales. Call it "Tactical" or "Marine Proof" or prefered by the Armed Forces. :D

Yeah, originally APK wanted the range bag but the Spec Ops "THE Pack" is indeed a backpack type bag that has Pals on the outside, making it very versatile.

Anyone else interested, here?

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Yeah, originally APK wanted the range bag but the Spec Ops "THE Pack" is indeed a backpack type bag that has Pals on the outside, making it very versatile.
Exactly, the Galati Range Bag is cheaper, which is nice, but getting a deal on the PACK would be sweet. Come on guys, lets get this done, who wants one?!?!?!

Discussion starter · #27 ·
so is I take it there is not enough interest in the PACK group buy?

Mel, and idea how much you can sell those rangebags for?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.