Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new shooting mat arrived yesterday so here it is............

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Say, that's pretty nifty. Looks nice, man, hope it works for ya!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Glad you took my advice, you'll really get some good use out of it. I love mine.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I really am very happy with the quality and the versatility of this mat. It looks like it can be used for a variety of situations.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Arnt you glad i found that bag APK? It looks really nice... as soon as i get some "extra" pocket change saved up im going to buy the exact same one. It looks really good for use as a shooting mat... and as of right now i dont have a shooting mat... beleive it or not. :)

BC

·
Registered
148 Posts
Great bag. I want to get one, but only if I had the money. Damn College! Damn Project Rifle! Damn money! Damn free market economy with rising inflation!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, I owe this all to BC. I was showing him the 'drag bag' I wanted. And he found this from the same website. You guys should check it out, its www.opsgear.com. Anyways, this bag is a better choice I feel than the drag bag because it obviouly is used for transportation and a shooting mat. For me it is just more bang for my buck, and since I am not deploying or anything I really dont need a 'drag bag'.

If I get time I will get some more detail pictures up of the front of the bag. If you look closely at the pictures where it is opens, in front of the two small black squares you will see two pouches. One can hold ammo, and the other is for storage. Well the cool thing is if you are in a competition or something, those (1 or both) can unsnap and have more of the black material underneath. Thus providing more room to setup on. All in all this bag (as far as I am concerned is really nice and I am glad I bought it. But for the final word we'll all have to wait for Mel's review. :)

talkin_target: I hear you man, I'm in the same situation bro.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Never thought I'd see the word "bling" on SC.

Nothing suprises me anymore.

-snowy

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
OK, I know that BC said that he wants one and I am now looking at one too. Is anyone else looking to buy one? If so (with MELS permission and help) lets see if we can contact the mfg. and see if we can do a group buy maybe even get it a little cheaper or at least be able to run it through MEL or SC so he can get some credit for it and let the SC name out a bit.

What does everyone think? Think we could get 5 (or more) bags together to order? I will be happy to talk to the mfg. if there are folks wanting to do this.

(do I need to start a new thread?)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Usually group buys for things priced at around $150 are around 50 product sales or so... but we could allways try.

BC

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Ballistic_Coefficiency said:
Usually group buys for things priced at around $150 are around 50 product sales or so... but we could allways try.

BC
Come on BC you could use about 49 of them (I only need one) :wink:

At least we could try to run them through SC to help MEL out.

I may be able to scrape up some other buyers from another forum.

EDIT:
I found them online for $130........

1 - 20 of 33 Posts