Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm off on another week vacation... I leave tomorrow at about noon and won't be back til next saturday mid-afternoon. Don't talk too badly about me while I'm gone!

-BS

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
dead_I_5_0 said:
. Don't talk too badly about me while I'm gone!

-BS
Don't worry, we will wait untill you get back. Have fun.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
1. I just got back from the hospital. After reading a post yesterday I suffered from severe epilepsy due to those g*d damned flashing lights. Dead...the bill from the hospital is on its way.

2. Why waste an entire thread saying ur gone for a week? I don't think I'll be able to survive! I say we make a whole entire new section detailing your schedule so we know where you are 24/7 and to make sure nobody has a stroke cuz they get too worried.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i'm glad you'll miss me. sorry bout the lights... lol am i to blame or is the program writer for the gif to blame?

who know...they same i'm full of...
-BS

·
Registered
994 Posts
dead_I_5_0 said:
well i'm glad you'll miss me. sorry bout the lights... lol am i to blame or is the program writer for the gif to blame?
Who's to blame: the manufacturer of the firearm or the person who uses it wrongfully? The question itself is...

dead_I_5_0 said:
Scatch Maroo

P.S. I like the Madgunsmithesque use of your initials!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Brian, what are you doing now? How about now? And now? What about right... now? :wink: Just kidding. Have fun on your trip. Now, we're all expecting souvenirs, so I hope you brought a bunch of cash!

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Don't take anything too personally, Brian, it's just some friendly ribbing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts