Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello reader, board members, staff!

Stumbled upon this site looking for information on a particular optic. Caught my interest and so I joined. Former Air Force and recently caught the desire to shoot again after some time. Anyhoot, relearning the basics to shoot especially long distance has been a recent desire of mine. Not well edumacated as of yet on all the latest firearms but wish to learn and hopefully share my mutual newfound interest w/ my - wife. She seemingly is onboard 110% as shooting gets me off my butt onto hiking trails at the foothills and mountains which she loves.

Lemme tell ya'll bout 2020 in context to this board:

I began small mid this year starting out w/ a S&W M&P Compact 22. My wife loved it. She has shot close to a 1000 rounds then said, I'm bored what else is there to do? Ha, anyways we're just shooting so far stationary round 25-50 meters. Then a couple of months later we purchased a M&P 2.0 9mm w/ the 4.6 barrel.... which led into the M&P 15-22. We've been having a blast [especially me]. Next on the list a M&P 15 then probably a Remington 700.

Now back to the board...... I joined because I've always loved shooting since the age 8. Gave it up a bit when living in CA until a few years ago after exodusing [don't get me started].

Appreciate your hospitality. Enjoy,
Bombastic.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome from Sou Fla. Can't say I blame you for being a Cali expat. Unfortunately if the election results hold and the ATF continues its current behavior, we may have to get a $200 stamp for everything but a slingshot.. Cali Gun Rules X2. Ugh

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from Sou Fla. Can't say I blame you for being a Cali expat. Unfortunately if the election results hold and the ATF continues its current behavior, we may have to get a $200 stamp for everything but a slingshot.. Cali Gun Rules X2. Ugh
Gotta love it when states legalize federally banned drugs. While other states such as Idaho pass the Firearms Freedom Act under the 10th simply protecting the 2nd. The very same ATF seems very selective of what it enforces at times making them from my perspective a walking contradiction.

Thank you for the warm invite, and...

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Gotta love it when states legalize federally banned drugs. While other states such as Idaho pass the Firearms Freedom Act under the 10th simply protecting the 2nd. The very same ATF seems very selective of what it enforces at times making them from my perspective a walking contradiction.

Thank you for the warm invite, and...

Enjoy!
Well if that gets you going the forensic audit on the Dominion election machines in Michigan should really get you going....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts