Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Very nice!!! My gun room is not so large so I have to stack'em and rack'em a lot tighter.... I would love to be able to lovingly display them all!

MEL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mel. There are another 2 walls covered with firearms too. Mostly WW2 small arms. They are all 'live' including the SMG's and MG's. I will try and post a few more pics, but I am struggling to do so.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
bigbore74, Kiwited is a mate of mine and I built the racking system for him ..... very straight forward, 2" wide strips of 3/4" plywood doubled up (2" x 1 1/2") ..... the top strip I pre-drilled every 1 1/2" to take the neck of empty cases which were a very old and long German round (9.3 x 72 or near there) Painted the strips the same colour as the wall and screwed them on.

Ted then just pushes an empty case in where required for each firearm and sits it on the cases.

·
Registered
552 Posts
And people wonder how the Kiwi managed to avoid extinction! There stands your reason gentlemen: a well-built gunroom full of well-built guns. 8) Call me traitor, but when the long awaited New Zealand task force lands upon our sacred Orstrailian shores, I will be on the beach doing the Haka and shouting, 'Annexation Now!'

Nah. Go on. Have it all to yourselves. We're all quite happy over hea on da big island, where the absence of semi-automatic rifles, waiting an eternity for the paperwork to clear, and restricting the barrel lengths and calibres of our handguns has saved thousands of lives.

I'm sorry, but that pic of the gunroom just...:cry:.... I think you Kiwis do this deliberately just to torment us :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts