Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
515 Posts
!

Very nice gun but very big.....deasert eagle size....Its pretty accurate but I would recommend a USP tactical instead....cheaper...smaller...lighter.

· Registered
515 Posts
!

If your going for a 40 try a walther p99....Im not a big fan of sigs...they shoot great but don't have the best reliability. Alot of gun ranges are ran by gun stores and you can rent different handguns......I say try that and see what realy suits you best....comfort....trigger pull...accuacy....remind what works flawless for me...you might hate.

· Registered
515 Posts
Jeff_850 said:
only problem (shooting ranges around here anyway) is that when ya rent a gun they dont clean them for months and several people use them
still its worth a try to see what guns feel like etc
The plus side of shooting dirty guns with worn in springs and parts you will know how the gun performs after some serious abuse.

· Registered
515 Posts
Jeff_850 said:
however accuracy isnt going to be near what it should be if there are a few thousand rounds down the barrel and have been sitting there for a few months
Again....if the accuracy is decent with a worn barrell on a mistreated firearm just think of how well it will perform new....and if it can't hit the broad side of a barn after a few thousand rounds do you really want that gun anyway......the beauty of guns is in theory they should always work and outlive us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.