Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
That poor scope has no lense covers!!! Oh well, i think its just a SS...

But yea...I want one. Definately a required piece of hardware for my takeover of the world.

:twisted:

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
justs needs a parachute then u can drop it from a airplane and it can be a rapid assaulty vehicle

dom

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was riding around the IN KY and WV states , oh, I own my big rig, and I was curious as to HOW FREAKIN' BIG are dem squirells????
AND why is the a camper riding around with a BMG??
LOL

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Rec: It's funny that the very first thing you notice about one of the most impressive small arms in the world is that the scope has no lense covers.

Seek help, Sir. You have a scope fetish. Wink
you say that like it is a bad thing....

*actually, I did that post just for you Rec. :wink:

hypno02: justs needs a parachute then u can drop it from a airplane and it can be a rapid assaulty vehicle
I don't know how 'rapid' it would be. I say give the gun to me, I will strap it to the side of my KTM 525, then.....that will be a 'rapid' assault vehicle.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Before it can be classified as a liberal sniper bike, it has to be painted yellow with a can of spray paint by a stoned hippie and ridden all over Portland by furry-armpitted lesbians.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Come on guys. This is simple. That's not a rifle. It is a bolt action jet propulsion mechanism and that German guy is using it to try to catch up to Lance in that little race over in France. Wouldnt you hate to be the guy in third?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts