Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey looking for an old worn out Leupold scope...doesn't have to work! Using it for a project in my physics class...I'll pay decent money for it! Thanks...

-Brian Shields

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Does it have to be leupold? I think I might have an old tasco or bushnell setting around that you can have for free....

MEL

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
dead_I_5_0 said:
Hey looking for an old worn out Leupold scope...doesn't have to work!
Meaning: "Im going to send it to Leupold and get them to repair it for free!"

LOL Just kidding.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
lol thats exactly what I was thinkin!

Got a cheapie Chinese scope here somewhere that my 300 WM killed.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
dead_I_5_0 said:
an old worn out Leupold scope
I dont think thats possible... :)

BC

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why dont you tell us the experiment. Cause otherwise it sounds like your wanting a scope to send to leupold to fix for free.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
The experiment is to see if any one is gullible enough to give him a free high end scope with a lifetime warrenty. :D

BC

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
lol yup, otherwise it wouldn't have to be a Leupold...Although it would be funny to listen to someone try to bargain a repair on my Chicom scope :lol:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
physics 101 at the local community college.

I'm doing my project on light refraction through different scopes. I have an older Bushnell, a brand new BSA and a Buckmaster scope that's all going to be mounted on a piece of plywood and i don't want to rape my rem. 7400 of it's leupold just to tack it on some wood for a school project. Any scopes would be appreciated. or any other optics like binos or spotting scopes. I haven't quite come up with my official hypothesis for the project but you can see my general idea.

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
DOH!

Muzz here...Wanted to quote and happened to edit...sorry mang.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
OMG MUZZ THATS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i wish i could do that)

dom

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
:oops:

Sometimes the powers of the Mod can overcome the simple minded Muzz, that's all :lol: lol

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
thats ok muzz-dont worry about it--i thought it was funny

dom

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Recoil said:
hypno02 aka Muzzleblast said:
DOH!

Muzz here...Wanted to quote and happened to edit...sorry mang.
I'm rubbing off on you Muzz...See, it's bad karma. You laugh at me for doing it, then it happens to you. :wink:
uh oh recoil--make sure to always wear a helmet everywhere u go from now on--be safe so our precious muzz stays safe

dom

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
It'll be okay as long as I don't laugh at his silly helmet or how he messes up. Recoil's got some strong karma.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The secret is finally out. Muzzle is changing peoples posts so they better suit his hidden agenda. In my case, he is continually changing my posts to make me more stupiderest sounding.

John

1 - 20 of 21 Posts