Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
!

kgunz11 said:
I guess nothing ever came of this rifle deal. Bet that will leave bad business marks!
The guys at HD are great......I have no doubt that AICS not being in production has seriously hurt buissiness.

And if I know those guys as soon as they started getting stocks in they went to fill orders for customers who had been waiting months. A rifle for a review would have to be put on the backburner.

Im sure they will come though when things settle down.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I am sure the accuracy international chassis system is a nice stock and all, but is it the ONLY one out there? If Leupold went out of business we certainly would not stop buying scopes would we? I think there are several custom gun builders out there that are still building rifles. Or is this gun a specific model that requires the AICS stock and they offer their rifle in other stocks just with other names???

·
Registered
524 Posts
!

Most of thier high end tactical rifles are built on the AICS. There are very few custom builders out there who do build on that stock so yeah that was something that set them apart.

And the rifle that was going to be reviewed was based on the AICS stock so I imagine that had a part in the delay process.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts