Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Help with Tikka T3 Varmint

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  mele 
#1 ·
This question is specifically directed to those outside the USA.

I am trying to get a Tikka T3 Varmint for evaluation/ownership in 6.5x55 Swede. Berretta USA will only import the .22-250, .223, and .308. The last thing I need is ANOTHER .308 rifle.

So, I am looking to import a 6.5x55 or perhaps one of the others (.243, 7mm08, 300 WSM, etc.) If someone has access to a T3 in all the calibers and might be willing to help me import one, please let me know.

thanks

MEL

#5 ·
Mel,
I to have been looking for a 6.5x55 T3, and like you say, they arent around. If you find some way of getting one, could you PM me because thats pretty much what i have my mind on. I talked to a dealer yesterday that said he could get me the T3 hunter with the wood stock in 6.5, but i had to turn him down as of right now since i want synthetic and am on a budget.
Thanks
Chris

#6 ·
Yeah, the problem is that Berretta USA only imports .223, .22-250 and .308. A reader has found a dealer in Australia that will export one for me here in the USA, but the cost is about $1200, and thats not worth it. I'm still thinking of buying a .308 and rebarreling it after the review is done.

MEL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.