Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..its me olson..hadnt heard from me in awhile i know..but i've been working at kfc haha..i know..but its a job..i've been lifting..sure i gain some size...but i cant seem to get a six pack..all i need to do is gett the fat off my stomach..there isnt much..i cant seem to do it tho..What should i do???

·
Registered
994 Posts
Follow Mad's advice: perform the boxer's exercise routine. Run, jump rope, and run some more. Cut out fat from your diet as much as your tongue will permit.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
You will not get a six pack from lifting, the only way is to reduce body fat, so running or other aerobic exercise along with your lifting will get it. Even then it is a genetic thing some guys never get.

·
Registered
347 Posts
olson said:
all i need to do is gett the fat off my stomach..
You're right. A 6 pack is in the kitchen buddy. You can run, lift, jump rope and crunch all you want. You will achieve your sixer when you start eating right. don't go on a trend diet, just eat like the food pyramid suggests, and it's important to drink alot of water. it happens. I promise. Also...if you want truly beautiful abs...use weights. Cable crunches, plate on your chest, i don't care just use weights and they will shine through like none other. I can't emphasize enough the EAT RIGHT! it will help you get bigger too! I went from 5'8'' 235lbs with 26% body fat to 210lbs with 11% right now since last july and most of that is in the kitchen. I try to run 5 miles 3 times a week but it's tough doing that, keeping the girlfriend happy AND lifting...sorry for making that response so long...PM me if you have any questions.

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
140 Posts
olson said:
but i cant seem to get a six pack..all i need to do is gett the fat off my stomach..there isnt much..i cant seem to do it tho..What should i do???
Stop eating on the job? :lol:

Just kidding. Good luck to ya!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys..Yea i mean i got one..i can feel the muscles..and i an like flex and pull the skin down and its there..i just need to get it to show all the time..weighted situps..What exactlay should i eat..can yall give me a link for the fod i need to eat??. oh and by the way if you wanna see what my arms look like now ill post the pics..i gotten alot bigger

·
Registered
347 Posts
there isn't a link. there isn't an EXACT food to eat. I can give you a diet that will give you a sixer in not long judging by your body fat in the pic. the only problem is that you won't want to eat it for more than a week or two...it's pretty bland... PM me if you want me to type it out for you, i don't want to type it if you're not interested.

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha..i know my arms are kinda...Off ..Like my right one is perty big ...and my left one is wimpy..but i dont really care.... it wont matter when i get big.
Do Yall think i have a good start??
Oh and by the way..This diet wont starve me will it??...i cant be hungry all the time..cuz i need energy to lift

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
olson said:
Like my right one is perty big ...and my left one is wimpy..
*cough cough* LOL......Im leaving that one alone.

·
Registered
347 Posts
This diet is very very bland...but be creative and use some substitutes so it isn't so effing redundant.

breakfast- 3 eggs, 1 fruit, water (you can get away with milk if you are trying to gain some weight/mass while cutting fat)

midmorning snack- 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup chicken, water

lunch- 1 cup BROWN rice, 1/2 cup chicken, small can of green beans (or mixed veggie etc. NO CORN) water

midafternoon snack- 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup chicken, water

dinner- 1 cup BROWN rice, 1/2 cup chicken, small can of green beans (of mixed veggie etc. NO CORN) water

bedtime- 1 fruit, water

OH DID I MENTION DRINK WATER?!??! Haha that's the most important part...no pop, no gatorade, no beer, just water!!!

My boxing coach had me do this diet...very effective!! I hope this is what you were asking for Bead Drawer...other wise i feel like an idiot for posting it. I just copy-pasted it from the pm sent to olson. Enjoy guys!

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
12twist said:
olson said:
Hahaha..Laugh now...go on...When i come back ill be so big and cut you wont know what to say..

·
Registered
777 Posts
Brian, yes that is exactly what I'm looking for, thanks! You're right about it being bland...but I eat to live anyway, not the other way around. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
olson said:
12twist said:
olson said:
Hahaha..Laugh now...go on...When i come back ill be so big and cut you wont know what to say..
Honestly, I am apathetic on the matter. I don't care what you do one way or the other, and although I encourage you to stay healthy for the sake of your well being, please know that no one I have ever known has gotten any more respect from me because of how big or cut they are.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
12twist said:
olson said:
12twist said:
olson said:
Honestly, I am apathetic on the matter. I don't care what you do one way or the other, and although I encourage you to stay healthy for the sake of your well being, please know that no one I have ever known has gotten any more respect from me because of how big or cut they are.
haha dude..chill..i was talking about..You woudlnt be able to make fun of my small left arm

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Haha, Im cool....I just thought it was funny how you said it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts