1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I feel into the addiction as well. Mine is different though. I like to take something that everybody has and turn it into something almost nobody has. Curse the aftermarket world for 1911's. Aside from frame slide and barrel its completely egw with some hand made kirinite grips.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Very nice pistolas! I'm a recovering 1911 addict so I have to be careful viewing this sort of thing.
I know all to well about the Addiction

My latest addition Officer Model .38 Super with Titanium Frame

2nd Gen SA Lwt Commander

Colt New Agent I had sights added to.

Colt Government Model .38 Super

S&W Pro Series Officer model in .45 ACP (Daily Carry0

1st Gen Full Rail SA TRP Operator

SA SS TRP

Never issued Royal Jordanian AF 9MM Commander

Once bitten there is no cure.

Karsten

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here's my 1911s! RIA officers I went over. Tightened the slide, cut slide for Novak night sights, throated the barrel, extended Ambi safety, trigger job (3.5 lbs), made Micarta from scratch for the grips and gave it a park job cuz well I love the look of parkerizing.The other is a Llama mod IIIa I just picked up, made in 1987 (pre junk).I tightened the slide, throated the barrel and polish the ramp. I also made the grips. It feeds beautifully.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think it means you have to skip a meeting for not having it as your screen saver on your phone.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
1911 group rehab would probably be a good investment... if you market your own line of 1911s at the end of every meeting.

Nice gats.

·
Registered
188 Posts
1911s are like Lay's potato chips. Bet you can't have just one!

·
Registered
38 Posts
lots of addicts here keep the pictures coming i love the mammot ivory grip.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts