Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HPIM0254.JPG,HPMI0255.JPG,HPMI0262.JPG,HPMI0263.JPG,HPMI0264.JPG,HPMI0265.JPG,HPMI0266.JPG.

THAT MY BABY. I CALL HER THE BLACK WIDDOW

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know im sorry. i cant figure it out. any suggestions i have them saved on a disk and i cant get them to show up.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Tricky, you gotta put em in photobucket dude

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

theres the first doe i shot with my new rifle. i call her the black widdow. its a savage. hit her in the neck and exited 2 inches below the butt hole. and liquified the whole insides as you can tell. ive added some to it but at 150 yards it dropped it and that was out of the box and bore sighted. kewl huh.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
finally

hey i finally got it. thats kewl. thanx

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Way to go, Tricky! Nice deer and nice rifle

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx muzzleblast. i appretiate it. i put aharris bipod and a sun shield with flip up scope covers and camo neoprone slip on covers. now i just need to upgrade the scope. to a unertyl or a lymen. i like it. thanx for the complement.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Did you cut off a strip of backstrap and eat it raw like Ted Nugent did on his TV show? :twisted:

·
Registered
114 Posts
and did you drink a cup of its blood like the kids in RED DAWN did? its bad luck if you dont remember

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually i ate a piece of the heart and took a shot of its blood. i didnt want to but i plan to hunt as long as i live so i had to do it. i didnt want bad lick.
and yes it was very good eating.

tricky

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Dude, you're not serious?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah dude my unle made me his dad(which is my dad, my grandpa) made him do it to his. crazy huh? i guess its an oklahoma thing.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Yeah, its kinda weird...I suppose its a tradition that goes back a long ways though so its cool

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
tricky86 said:
yeah dude my unle made me his dad(which is my dad, my grandpa) made him do it to his. crazy huh? i guess its an oklahoma thing.
You mean to say, your uncle made you, and your granpa made your dad and your uncle do it?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nothing says class like taking a gulp of your kill's blood and eatin' its heart! :wink: (Actually being Asian, I've eaten worst to prove myself a real man to many of my cousins (on the same note, rat tastes sort of like a mix between beef and pork, I don't recommend it to those with a weak stomach))

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
My uncultured ass always thought chicken fried rice and egg rolls were authentic Chinese cuisine...Nah, there were sea cucombers (very non-threatening name for what those really are), and chicken feet. Tasty though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts