Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to meet some new folks,with the same interest. I guess this is the place. please e mail me i love to talk weapons, history seen some of ya'lls hardware good stuff, hope to hear from someone soon!

Semper Fidelis
Chad

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard ! You will find a lot of great guys on here, plus, some very knowledgeable with Mausers. Have fun.

Tom

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Hey Chad, welcome aboard. I moved your topic to Misc since there were no pictures in it.

Enjoy SC, and have a good one!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
welcome aboard Chad
stick around
everyone learns stuff here and the whole forum is a bunch of people who like talkin weapons

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Welcome aboard, Chad! I see by your profile that you're right over the mountain from me! I'm in Lexington. If you have any good places to shoot there, let me know. I always like to try out different places.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Welcome aboard chad. If you want, post some pictures of your rigs and give us some info on em, thats usually a good way to start. I travel through kantuk country a good bit, mabye some of us could meet up next time I do?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
spade said:
Welcome aboard chad. If you want, post some pictures of your rigs and give us some info on em, thats usually a good way to start. I travel through kantuk country a good bit, mabye some of us could meet up next time I do?
Spade, that sounds good. If you plan on coming through Virginia, let us know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts