Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
It appears as though they also sell the bolt replacement to get rid of the J Lock crap for 700's.

John

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Okay, one of these scopes is on its way out for review. I talked to Darrell over at Holland at length and this sounds like a very interesting and promising scope for tactical use. Stay tuned! (boy, I have a lot of scope reviews coming out, it should be great!)

MEL

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Yes, we talked about that for a while. It is their own reticle. It has a mil scale as well as their own custom MOA dots for reference. A pattent has been submitted for the reticle. The review will cover it fairly extensively.

MEL

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SWEEEEEEEET! They have an ad in the shotgun news that shows their reticle. If all they claim is true, this scope could give trijicon and some of the big name scopes a run for their money.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I talked to Darrel over the phone too. He sent me a video of the scope. It taught basically everything about using the mil-dot system, how MOA works and all sorts of other stuff. It looked really good, but Mel will have to say whether or not it's worth the price.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
The scope showed up yesterday and first impressions are favorable. The reticle offers all the benefits of the mil-dots with some added functionality involving MOA. More to come in the review

MEL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts