Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jsarcher said:
Hi guys,

I'm new here, and just wanted to see how many Aussies there are in here.
Hmmmm, poor turn out! I say we do some recruiting to get some more Aussie influence around here. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,821 Posts
There are several Ausies and a Kiwi or two running around here. There was a thread in the rifles forum not too long ago that was exclisuvely Ausie....not me though, I'm in Ohio
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,352 Posts
jsarcher said:
Hi guys,

I'm new here, and just wanted to see how many Aussies there are in here.
.... Too many!
















Nah, Aussies are OK .... :D I even have a friend who's an Aussie ... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kiwi said:
jsarcher said:
Hi guys,

I'm new here, and just wanted to see how many Aussies there are in here.
.... Too many!

Nah, Aussies are OK .... :D I even have a friend who's an Aussie ... :wink:
Hahahaha :lol: Nice one. Guess you Kiwis are even MORE down-under!

Where abouts in NZ are you mate?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,125 Posts
Is it true that the Aussie / NZ rivalry stared over a game of cricket or was it over stolen sheep? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kipper said:
I'm an aussie, and here is a link to the other thread that had a lot of aussies raise their heads:

http://www.snipercentral.com/forums/vie ... ght=aussie

There are a good many of us on here, quite a few from melbourne in particular. I believe we have even had a meet and shoot session once, and they shot some gas tanks or something.

Anywhos, Welcome to the forum.

Kipper
Thanks Kipper, looks like a good place to hang out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,352 Posts
jsarcher said:
Kiwi said:
jsarcher said:
Hi guys,

I'm new here, and just wanted to see how many Aussies there are in here.
.... Too many!

Nah, Aussies are OK .... :D I even have a friend who's an Aussie ... :wink:
Hahahaha :lol: Nice one. Guess you Kiwis are even MORE down-under!

Where abouts in NZ are you mate?
...... Auckland, and shoot on a farm out behind the west coast .... on a clear day we can see Philip Island .... :wink:


SRTS1 wrote:
Is it true that the Aussie / NZ rivalry stared over a game of cricket or was it over stolen sheep?

......... it started over a game of anything .... ! ... and whatever that first game was, we probably won ... :wink:

and what's this about stolen sheep SRTS1 ?? .... first time I went to Aussie the customs guy asks me if I had any criminal convictions .... I asked him if it was still a requirement for getting into the place ..... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kiwi said:
jsarcher said:
Kiwi said:
jsarcher said:
Hi guys,

I'm new here, and just wanted to see how many Aussies there are in here.
.... Too many!

Nah, Aussies are OK .... :D I even have a friend who's an Aussie ... :wink:
Hahahaha :lol: Nice one. Guess you Kiwis are even MORE down-under!

Where abouts in NZ are you mate?
...... Auckland, and shoot on a farm out behind the west coast .... on a clear day we can see Philip Island .... :wink:


SRTS1 wrote:
Is it true that the Aussie / NZ rivalry stared over a game of cricket or was it over stolen sheep?

......... it started over a game of anything .... ! ... and whatever that first game was, we probably won ... :wink:

and what's this about stolen sheep SRTS1 ?? .... first time I went to Aussie the customs guy asks me if I had any criminal convictions .... I asked him if it was still a requirement for getting into the place ..... :wink:
Hahahhaahaa, yeah, oldies but goodies. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,809 Posts
+1 more over in west aussie!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Aussie

Dave here in Sydney.
Just back from 2 weeks hunting ferals & have decided to upgrade the Mod 70 in .270 cal to a Rem 700 in .308. Probably the XCR Tactical Long Range.
Dave.
Mod 70 Varmint in 22-250
Soon a Rem 700
 
1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Top