Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have layed this out in a simple format, If you have a questions or run into trouble just pm me.

So we begin:
First go to www.photobucket.com, Register a new account. Fill out the requird infromation reguarding the account (takes about 2 minutes)

Remember the image your wanting to upload to photobucket must already be saved on your computer.

1) Now your ready to begin the "upload" process. So do as the picture tells you.

2)This will bring up a document style screen, retrieve the picture that you have already saved onto your computer. Generally its under my documents, category folder Pictures

3)When you double click the image it auto uploads it, Now you want to save it to your album. So click that button.

4)Now you see that your image has been saved to your album for "sharing"

5)Now for fourm picture posting, Left click the "image code" *Note it says copied when you left click, Now right click the image code and select "copy"*.

6)Now go to Snipercentral.com or whatever fourm you choose, Right click in the text area and select paste. You have now pasted the image code from photobucket. Translation: You have posted the http: code from photobucket, You posted a text that links a off site picture to show up on the fourms.

7)Congrat's on posting your first image!
*Note, I realize the image I selected for this tutorial is not the image you see. I did not want to make a bs post on the fourms just for that picture, So I copied a existing post I had already made about my AR15 that is where the image comes from*

-.Brian

·
Registered
286 Posts
Pictures

Now show them how to reduce the size of the pictures so that you can see the picture without having to using the slider bar to see the whole thing :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
A masterpiece of clarity! Thanks for this excellent instruction on 'how to post pics'.

Regards

Davy

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just wanted to let everyone know that Photo Bucket no longer allows 3rd party image hosting for FREE. I tried posting some photos on one of my threads and it will not allow me without upgrading to a $400/ year account. Is there another way to easily display photos on our threads for free?

Thanks, Allen.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thank you, that is working great.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Unfortunately those pics from photo bucket don't display on an iPad. I get a graphic that says photo not found, click here for photo. Click and nothing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts