Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys..... I've come to point my life where... i wanna get jacked..i seen some old photos of arnold....and WOW how did he do it....Check these pictures out...its incredable....now i dont wanna get THAT buff but i wanna get some pretty good sized muscle...........how do i post the pictures??[/img]

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
same way most of them did it.... steroids...

and if any of you try to tell me arnold didnt use steroids your insane... hell he admitted using trilucana.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Dude, seriously, we all know what Arnold looked like.....I for one, do not want to see that, lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha ok ok.....so your not secure with your sexuality...thats cool thats cool..... but anyhow.. how woudl one gain size.....shouldi just start lifting heavy weights...and also how do i know whats heavy??? or too heavy... and what should i eat also.....

·
Registered
994 Posts
olson said:
haha ok ok.....so your not secure with your sexuality...thats cool thats cool..... but anyhow.. how woudl one gain size.....shouldi just start lifting heavy weights...and also how do i know whats heavy??? or too heavy... and what should i eat also.....
Since Jeff ain't around, I think I'm the buffest guy on SC (stay away, Jeff, I like my new title!). Send me a PM and I'll tell you how to do it safely, and NATURALLY. Stay the hell out of any nutrition store: everything you need you can find at your local grocer.

I ain't got the body fat Jeff has, but I am just too lazy to work for <6% body fat!

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
383 Posts
Biggest does not mean strongest. Nothing like humping the SAW / pig on ruck marches. Good times. I suppose it coulda been worse, I coulda jumped with a mortar plate. :shock:

http://www.dragondoor.com/index.html
http://www.crossfit.com/

Getting strong takes lots of hard work, and quite a long time. Quite a few people opt for the easy way out, pop steroids for 4 months and stay at the gym all day. I know someone who was 300+ and shot up roids to enhancing his running. He now wieghts about 190 and is roid free.

Anyway, get a kettlebell, get a pavel book, rock on like a "man." Not like a juicer.

Edit: hah! Before the grammer gestapo got to me!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the stuff so far guys.....i figured yall woudl just blow me off...but thanks for trying to help....and i sent yo ua pm scratch

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
olson said:
haha ok ok.....so your not secure with your sexuality...thats cool thats cool.....
*sarcasm* Yeah thats it..... :D

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
You ever watch the Met-RX Worlds Strongest Man Competition? You will notice that 99% of the huge buff looking guys drop out first... what you want is a perfect balance of endurance and power. Keep in mind... Arnold was not a power lifter or a muscle use competitor... he was a body builder. Meaning his body was made to look impressive... not perform impressivly.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i dont wanna get like...so big i dont have good balence...or am to clumbsy...i wanna get pretty big really cut and have alot of stregnth and stamina

1 - 11 of 11 Posts