Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently looking at putting together the Howa APC chassis in Multi cam FDE in 6.5CM with a Tango 4 6 to 24 x 50mm scope 26 inch ceracoat barrel picatiny scope mounts Nikko mk2 match mounts bipod 10 round mag and bases with an Aimsport 42/42s moderator and a hard case
Hopefully this setup will help me ease back into long range shooting again

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I got a Howa 30-06 as a travel weapon for flying to hunts. I saw how many times the airline personnel “ LOST” weapons of hunters portrayed on outdoor hunting shows so I had a little hope of having a nice shooter make it through to my ultimate location in back. Because of the airlines ridiculous reimbursement policies, I got an inexpensive firearm that I wouldn’t feel too much financial pain if it got lost.

I was very pleasantly surprised at how accurate this less than $600 Hunting combo was. The only downside to the system if there was one was the scope and it was a Nikko which did not hold zero at all so it got replaced. The stock was a rubberized Hogue stock and although the groupings would wander after 8-10 shots shots, that was just fine for hunting.

I can’t speak to Nico’s other product lines because I haven’t use them but I didn’t feel that rifle scope was the highest quality.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts