Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, quit your BS. Madden was crap this year. We had horrible gameplay. We had a guy win the MCS championship with a PUNTER at QB. There are many problems together with Madden NFL 21 on Reddit out to even type. However, none of these will ever be repaired, EA just recently extended their exclusive liscense together with the NFL. Yet another several years of dreadful gameplay. The mindset of"if you do Mut 21 coins not like it, don't buy it" doesn't apply here. The reason they keep putting crap Madden NFL up is simple, people want to play soccer. Since we can't remedy the exclusive liscense issue, we want to use our voice as a community to make the casual gamer aware of EA's mishandling of the Madden franchise.

This includes us telling each person inquiring about Pre-ordering the new madden match which they are creating a poor descision. Most of all, telling them it is a descision that is bad. Obviously we can't force people to abstain from purchasing anything, however we can surely tell them it's a bad descision 50 days until they get it done. This amount of complacency is why we and with four quarters of soccer can not play with anymore. We must put up with forced-animations, busted mechanics, etc.. Virtual soccer is not fun 19, telling people to shut up is. Constantly complaining about a game while continuing to play with it almost everyday. Stop playing madden and wait to make their soccer match. It is rather straightforward.

This sub complains alot, particularly towards the ending of one year when we're ramping up for another match, calling for boycotts, not purchasing another one. For those complaining about Madden 21 already, two months before it's released, based on a 90 fucking minute preview, they may really must look at their entire outlook in life as a whole. Adopt the downvotes, their worthless internet points that mean absolutely nothing.

There's no reason for Madden to be a name anymore

They need to adopt the call of duty strategy. 3 separate but committed development studios all rotating and working on the same IP. EA's business plan is monopolizing brands. I've heard of folks indicating they change to a'pay for an annual roster update' model, but this might be the very first time that I've heard a suggestion that they should utilize a rotating studio strategy. They have the resources to do it, and it has worked for additional annual / nearly annual releases. Since Assassin's Creed switched to this version there has been an uptick from the franchise's fortunes.

I believe it's the very first time you're hearing it cause why would do it to start with? Why change a model that is suitable for them. As somebody mentioned in this post, EA's business model is to pay to brands for licenses that are exclusive, then make Madden NFL 21 only enough that is good to sell to casuals. We aren't the target audience franchise could be the selling point. MUT/FUT makes them billions each year, and EA's priority would be the shareholders (I get it from a business POV). I mean if you hear a podcast by Rex (previous lead writer for Madden), he discusses that he pitched delaying Madden NFL 21 by annually to rebuild it from the ground up, and the"suits" took it like a joke/were angry at even the suggestion. Again, why delay Madden NFL 21 by a cheap Madden nfl 21 coins year if quality is not your main concern?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts