Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I've honestly never even heard of them. I have a feeling your not going to be very happy though.

Sorry, just an honest opinion.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well, the trick to cheap scopes is keep returning them until you get the one that works like it is supposed to- like BSA.

Thier website isn't very informative, Austrailian company, no frills scopes. Doesn't say where they are manufactured.

·
Registered
140 Posts
car5car said:
subThermal said:
Thier website isn't very informative, Doesn't say where they are manufactured.
China
Dont buy it then, your money buying there product will be buying the chinese military there ammunition that will be shooting at our young men and women if and when we dook it out with em.

I know its hard to find somthing that is not marked "Made in China" nowdays, but i avoid those things at all cost's. Just somthing to ponder...

The Rifleman

·
Registered
383 Posts
If and when a war with China breaks out, the Chinese government will not pay for bullets, they will force companies to make bullets.

They use the money to buy Ford SUVs and Bently limos.

·
Registered
24 Posts
car5car said:
It is suspisiosly cheap. I will let you know results. I hope to improve groups from 2.3 to at least 1.5 MOA. (Mossberg 100 ATR 3006, probably cheapest rifle) What did you hear about Nikko scoupes, guys?

I want to know if you can mount it without touching the barrell with it. I have a 32mm and it is very close, I thought a 40mm would touch it.

Brian

·
Registered
140 Posts
subThermal said:
If and when a war with China breaks out, the Chinese government will not pay for bullets, they will force companies to make bullets.

They use the money to buy Ford SUVs and Bently limos.
Even if they do have there own manufacturing plants, they still have to buy many many other things than ammo and standard things that they make themselves.

Anyway you look at it, sending your money to a communist country that is currently hostile towards the US and has been for half a century is just retarded.

Sorry for the thread takeover, now back on subject.

The Rifleman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts