Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Welcome back, PFC Jeff

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got it over with this time glad now
heres some photoes from the turning blue in class Bs right before i got the blue cord put on and graduation the next day in BDUs
arrow points to me of course

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Congrats Jeff! Welcome back.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Congradulations, where is your duty station at?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Glad you're back, congrats on the graduation.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
First off, welcome back jeff!!

Second, WOW, I really miss Ft. Benning. I cannot explain why, but when I saw those pictures, it really cause an emotional stir in me.... I really miss the place. Don't know if its because it was such a part of me, or what... oh well. Sorry guys, didn't mean to get emotional on you. Just never thought I would really miss it like this.....

MEL

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
miss the Army mel?

i think i might when i get out
just some really good times, really bad times wont forget them heh

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Jeff_850 said:
miss the Army mel?

i think i might when i get out
just some really good times, really bad times wont forget them heh
Yes, I do. I miss the good times and the bads. The bad times generally create all the good stories!

MEL

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea
it wasnt THAT bad though so no stories
perhapes sniper school would be a differnt type of school and more challenging but all ive gotten so far is i am NOT going to the Army Sniper School at Fort Benning, if i go it will be the National Guard school and if i even go to that
i dont think ill go to Benning again unless i get an airborne slot or ranger slot
i blew airborne because i had to be back for this semester and all
just started work up again today btw

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Jeff_850 said:
yea
it wasnt THAT bad though so no stories
No, the bad times (and good stories) come later during your various training and deployments!

perhapes sniper school would be a differnt type of school and more challenging but all ive gotten so far is i am NOT going to the Army Sniper School at Fort Benning, if i go it will be the National Guard school and if i even go to that
And why is that? If I were you, and wanted to go to sniper school, I would not settle for the NG school, go to the US Army sniper school. The NG school has gotten better, but its still not the army school. I want to start visiting some of the schools around the world to do writeups on them, and this is one of the ones I want to visit first..... I just had a bad experience from the two people I know who graduated the NG school.

MEL

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Lmao!!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts