Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everyone.... I'm heading to SoCal tomorrow morning at about 3am. I will not be back to montana until sunday the 26th. This is a family vacation, we'll be staying at my parents home and will hit SD Zoo as well as legoland for the kids, etc. It should be a relaxing and nice visit.

Item 1) I expect everyone to behave around here! :shock: Muzzleblast is in charge.... and heck, it should be fun! I will be trying to log on once a day, but I know there will be a few days I'll miss. So if you need something from me, please be patient.

Item 2) There are a few days I'll have free in SoCal. If any of the SC SoCal contingent are heading to the range, pop me a PM, I'll see if I can join you. I will NOT have any rifles of my own, but may be able to grab something form the boys at Tac-Ops to borrow. If not, it would be nice just to meet some SC members.

Item 3) Those of you that are having a rifle built buy SC, don't worry, this will not cause delay! I have things all lined up!

Drive on!

MEL

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Actually, I was planning a coup d'etat...

Together with evil henchmen, Snowy, JP3, Recoil and a number of other black-hearted knaves.

And by the time Mel got back home, the site would be called, "Psycho Central"

Mad.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
****shaking head in disbelief****

Oh great......this ought to be interesting

MEL

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Dont worry mel, I have homeland security notified and things will be fine :twisted:

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Woo-hoo! Mel's gone! Start the revoulution and break out the...Ah, he's still here... :D

I knew good old Eka would back me up! The fort is in good hands, boss. Enjoy the vacation, and try not to confuse the zoo with the rifle range, that happens sometimes :lol:

The evildoers on this board are a cowardly and superstitious lot...Shouldn't be hard to deal with.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Dont worry mel, i got your back, .... little does everyone know i've actually had them all brainwashed using superimposed messages in the bouncy IPOD ads. If I say the words "win free" they will do my bidding....

MUAHHHSHAHAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Mad...

Tango Bravo X-Ray is a go...

I mean how's that new scope you just got?

-(L) snowy

P.S.
The moose has left the mountain! Jam the Canadian's internet access!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Recoil said:
Hey WTF?! I just wet my pants and forgot who I was for 10 minutes...And why is this blood all over me?
thats not supposed to happen!? :shock:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Mel,

When will you have a few days free to go shooting? Oh ya we have had a lot of Earthquakes these last 4 days three that you could actually feel and one was pretty good a 5.1 and we just got another one while I was typing this LOL. I am not talking about the dumb ones that So Cal people are used to I mean my house was shaking for about 4 seconds while typing this.

Latest shake was a 5.3

·
Registered
366 Posts
Don’t sweat it Mel, I’m sure everyone will behave. Well at least no worse than usual. :shock: .

Muzz now that Mel is away, Can I be part of the ruling party? Besides if Mad and his henchmen get out of line you might need some help. I got your back man! :twisted:

·
Registered
4,795 Posts

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Max338 said:
Eka what part of kali do u live? im down in socal (LA) so.... wasnt the 7.0 in NoCal?
Yip, nine miles or so NW of us in the ocean. I live about an hour from the Ore border on the coast in Eureka.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For those interested, I "may" be available next monday and/or thursday for a possible meet. But that is very tenative, as things tend to get filled quickly....

MEL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts