Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright... i dont know what $#%@ing genius decided to try and come into the live chat under my screen name... BUT THIS REALLY $#%&ING MAKES ME ANGRY...

Consider this a fair warning.

The one and only true...

BC

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

It was probably just a regular joking around...

(No, not me, i didn't even know there was a chat thingy).

·
Registered
576 Posts
There's a chat thingy? Bozhe moui!

Meh. Gain enough "l33tness" in the eyes of someone and they'll impersonate you. It's like flattery, especially when BC finds, and flattens involved parties. He seems angered.

·
Registered
524 Posts
!

Wow.....that is really silly.....I mean most the people on these forums are going to treat eveyone the same with the same level of respect so logging on with someone elses name will not earn anyone more respect or make what you have to say any more valuable.

Just be yourself....I don't really care if you shoot a .22 or a 408, I dont even care if you have ever shot anything. Just be yourself....its a lot more fun that way.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Re: !

FLEA said:
Wow.....that is really silly.....I mean most the people on these forums are going to treat eveyone the same with the same level of respect so logging on with someone elses name will not earn anyone more respect or make what you have to say any more valuable.
I reckon someone probably wanted to log on under BC's name and while impersonating him, act the fool to give BC a negative reputation :?:

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Talk about imitating the wrong person. Someone has a death wise.

And I would just like to express my general disgust that this has taken place. I mean I think we all get along well here. We may disagree, but pretending to be someone else is just wrong. I belive someone we all may know tried to address this.......

mel: There is no registration, but I'd like to see you use your forums screen name when using the live chat.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
It'll take some additional coding.... if its possible. I'll check into it.

It was probably just someone fooling around with you BC :twisted:

MEL[/u]

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
In the original post, (where the parachat chat was reproduced) it seemed that someone was calling himself "mele".

That's what I meant.

Mad

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Heheh... actually Mad, that was really me.

Hum, look at that.... mele (me) logs out, and then some imposter logs in.... kind of coincidental....

MEL

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Speaking about the chat thingy, all I get now is a grey screen, it wont load... :?

Edit - never mind.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
lol so was someone really impersonating Mel?

Got here late, haven't been around the computer much. As for the night in question with Recoil and all who were there...Priceless!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No... that was really Mel. And i found out who it was... he calls himself "Dead_Roman" . You might find it funny for some silly childish reason... but i most deffinitly do not. Now... as i noted he CALLS HIMSELF Dead_Roman... it might not be him. It might be some one else posing as him posing as me...

BC

·
Registered
152 Posts
my bad BC. I just got on yesterday under your name as a joke. like i said in the chat room i was hoping you were on. I didnt mean to piss you off and i wasnt serious about it at all. Im not the guy who was impersonating you the first time, like i said i just got on as a joke what with all this crap flying around i was just trying to lighten the mood. Im sorry dude i didnt mean it as anything more than a joke.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I find very few things in life humerous... this is not one of them.

BC

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
So it wasn't taken as a joke, and perhaps it was bad timing, but its nothing to lose sleep over. Lets just drive on from it, and I'm sure everyone will not impersonate BC anymore. I have good source that the first guy was just doing it as a joke also

MEL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts