Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
9,401 Posts
My stance on that is (and I thought always was, but perhaps in the early stages I said "no"... sorry, but I just dont remember what I told you :oops: )

If you are willing to do the research and get everything aligned (i.e. find out what I need to do and point me to the documents to be filled out for an export license) I would be happy to work with you. The problem is that I don't have a lot of time to devote into the research process. I'm sure once I've done it once, I'll know the process and it will be easier for the next person.

I really love dealing with people from other countries, and would really like to help out. I just need a hand doing it.

MEL

· Premium Member
9,401 Posts
Ah, that is about what I expected, but I didn't know you had to be a registered exporter. Did your friend mention a company he used here in the USA ? I can start poking around and seeing whom I can find.

MEL

· Premium Member
9,401 Posts
On the same note, I looked into ordering a Tikka T3 Varmint in 6.5x55 swedish.... well, it turns out that Beretta USA has no interest in importing one for me, they only import the .223, .22-250, and .308. I may be looking to import one of these!!

Oh brother, nothing is ever easy.

MEL

· Premium Member
9,401 Posts
Yeah, my thoughts exactly!! It doesn't make any sense. To be honest, I think they do not want to bring them over and just have them sit there because there is not enough people wanting to buy that particular caliber (I can see that with 6.5x55). But, they wont even special order one for me!

MEL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.