Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I can't quite find the words for this one.....

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Cooper said, “Sam’s not sure where he picked this skill of identifying horses’ sexuality up – we’re very impressed with it. It’s a pity it didn’t come up in his Finals.”
Completely ridiculous, but that quote is darn humorous.

John

G

·
0 Posts
a horse called "gay"

I read this article and I became concerned. I went out to the paddock and summoned my two equines. I ask them if they were "gay". They just kind of twitched there ears and requested treats.

Boy there is some really weird stuff in the news.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Maybe they thought you were asking them if they were happy.

G

·
0 Posts
horses

Muzzleblast,

Yea, they are a couple of happy guys, they get treated real well. They deserve it to.

Tom

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
There ya go!

Now, if you see them wearing pink saddles and and prancing around to "YMCA" playing in the background, you have a problem.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Now, if you see them wearing pink saddles and and prancing around to "YMCA" playing in the background, you have a problem.
**** he has a money solution there lol, just imagine the cash you could rake in by having shows and renting them out to circuses

·
Registered
492 Posts
I punched a horse cause I was out all night around this lake fishing and woke up to a horse rubbing his ass on the bumper of my car. I yelled at him but it did no good, so I hit him. Who wants a horse rubbin his ass on their car. SD

·
Registered
239 Posts
If you would have punched some of our ranch horses, they would have stopped rubbing, and kicked holes in your grill. :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
This one just stopped looked at me for a second and trotted his ass off. My buddies that were there swore they heard the horse laugh at me when I hit it. I mean I use to kickbox and weigh in at 190lb at 6'3 and this horse acted like nothin ever happened. I am not sure if he stopped cause I hit him or cause he was just done scratchin. Either way it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hmm... If those had been Russian police, I would have thought they just wanted to wringle some money from the guy, and found insulting poor horsey enough.

G

·
0 Posts
pink saddles

I went and checked out my horse's saddles and tack. No change in style or color...... I was getting worried for a bit. I was watching them play fight the other day.... so they haven't changed. When they want to redecorate the barn I will be worried.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts