Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted that I can get 2 real psg1's and no one has replied. This is a steal guys!!!!!! Sniperdog

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Its not that its not a great deal, its that you can buy new cars for that kind of money.

I am interested in "investing" in one, but I need to see very detailed pictures and get some kind of history. I will not pay that much for a rifle that has 4500 rounds shot through it.

MEL

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know mel, I was talkin about everyone else buddy. I am workin on the pictures and maybe getting log books. I won't let you buy junk

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
sniperdog-alpha1 said:
I know mel, I was talkin about everyone else buddy. I am workin on the pictures and maybe getting log books. I won't let you buy junk

So basically what your saying is that their junk?

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
No no no, he was saying he is trying to get the log books and good pictures to be sure I (or anyone else) is not buying junk (that they are in good shape)

MEL

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
AHHH, k.... now that makes me feel a little better.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Maybe we should all pitch in and make it a club gun. Then Mel can play with it whenever, and if we ever go out to Montana, we get to shoot it too. Kinda like a drag car owned by a company. I'm not completely serious of course, but it's sounds nice.

BuckSlayer

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I am trying to get the info on them, so I will let you guys know, cause if this happens it might be fast at that price.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
BuckSlayer said:
Maybe we should all pitch in and make it a club gun. Then Mel can play with it whenever, and if we ever go out to Montana, we get to shoot it too. Kinda like a drag car owned by a company. I'm not completely serious of course, but it's sounds nice.
Hey, sounds nice to me too! :D

If I buy it, it would be to review it seriously and then resell at hopefully a profit. (investment). I would love to buy one and keep it.... but that is probably not feasible right now... but you never know!

It would be a great piece to have for shooting schools for familiarization.

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
With my current income...

If I can stop eating, stop paying rent, heat, etc...Stop wearing clothes or at least hit the salvation army, and stop smoking...I could have that PSG in 6 months. And people will point and say "Hey look! Its a bum with a PSG!"

Sorry dude.

Edit: Wow, Mel has a language filter for all us potty mouths now

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Well, I've only got some of the most obvious words in there... will probably be adding more at some point... just to drive you guys batty :p

MEL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts