Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was shooting today, one of my targets were about 30 yrds away. Took a shot and all the sudden i heard zoooom like you would hear in a movie. It was no richochet, because it was styrophone and the back drop was ground. I dunno, just wanted to say. But damm it was awsome! First time I ever heard that?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
woah sorry about that. Bad English there. Maby because I am in a hurry, going to go shooting again maby. Oh and disregard the question mark from above. :lol:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Back in 1979, a friend and I were out firing our air rifles together. My buddy fired his air rifle; I was standing forward and to his left. I was about 20 yards from him. And I could hear the pellet whiz through the air as it flew past me. It was the strangest thing.

Mad

·
Registered
152 Posts
madgunsmith said:
Back in 1979, a friend and I were out firing our air rifles together. My buddy fired his air rifle; I was standing forward and to his left. I was about 20 yards from him. And I could hear the pellet whiz through the air as it flew past me. It was the strangest thing.

Mad

when i was younger (like 10) my lil brother and i use to go out in the cow pastures around our house and harass small woodland creatures with our bb guns. We used to play snipers and stuff like that and pretend the animals were the eney. Once we we hiding on the hill that had flat spots all over it and i was hiding in a big piece of corugated(sp?) tubing. my little brother was above me like 10 feet. I remember as he made his shots i could hear the bb's whiz by the corrugate tubing, it was kinda cool.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
*KIDS DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME*

When i was young... and stupid... myself and a few friends would play what we called "CAN SNIPER". Basically we would go to the local hills and go in random directions without looking at each other... we would get to the starting point about 200 yards away from each other and we would lay down with our BB guns. Myself.. or some one else playing would yell out START... and we would beging stalking each other. We would always wear eye protection in the form of a welders mask... and we would have a soda can (un opened) that we would carry around with us. Whenever we got to our final firing position we would put the soda can a few feet away from us... and try and spot the other person and there can. If we found the other person we would shoot the soda can. Whoever didnt get soda on them (didnt get there can shot) won...

Anyyyyyway... yes i can tell you first hand... you can hear the BB / Pellet flying at / past you.

kids who are reading this... and adults alike... dont try this at home :lol:

BC

·
Registered
51 Posts
We would always wear eye protection in the form of a welders mask... and we would have a soda can (un opened) that we would carry around with us. Whenever we got to our final firing position we would put the soda can a few feet away from us... and try and spot the other person and there can. If we found the other person we would shoot the soda can. Whoever didnt get soda on them (didnt get there can shot) won...
This sounds like fun... but yeah, its quite dangerous... still sounds fun though.. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts