Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little bit of background first

This would be the first rifle and gun I would own. I have shot with my father many times at the trap and skeet range and all though it is fun I have always had my eye on this rifle and I do like precision shooting. The ranges that are around me go out to about 200 yards.

I have shot what I believe was a FN tactical rifle and I really did like the 308 round. The trigger pull was just about rite allthough it did seem to have a bit of a dead spot in it, the stock did seem nice. The trigger on the T3 is one that I really do like because it is very light but I really didn't like the stock that much(never shot it). I also looked at the 700 rem tactical rifle and the pull on the trigger seemed a bit hard all though the clerk said the 700 has a adjustable trigger. The 700 didn't seem to fit me rite for some reason though.

Thats pretty much what I have looked at. I am going to go to ranges to see what they are like.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Well, to answer the subject question, yes, the CZ700 is a good range rifle, it better be for the price you pay.

you are doing it right. Go around and play with every rifle you can find in order to start getting ideas about what things you do and don't like.

MEL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts