Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Probably because, for the most part, people come and go at differing times, as well as having to hang around over the chat window.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Yea, the filter at work blocks it.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
It's too bad, I would like to see more people using it

·
Registered
238 Posts
i was all for an IRC chatroom that i could just load through Mirc, but it didnt kick off much...

we ought to have like a weekly gathering type thing

·
Registered
53 Posts
+1

I agree that a weekly gathering would be nice...but when could we do it? You have to think about the people who work, and what times they work at... :?

Maybe a poll would help us out on this one! :D

StealTh

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well let's hear what times and days are best for people? Saturday late evenings (post 1700 pacific time) woul dbe best for me seeing as how I work all the other times...what do other people work schedules look like?

-Brian Shields

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well...iam on summer break right now and no sports going on...so any time but tuesday 6-8 (scout meetings) would be good for me...

StealTh

·
Registered
266 Posts
any day/time is good for me except monday after 21:30 EST same for wednesy day,and saturday after 22:00 EST.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wont be here saturday or next saturday because iam going on vacation...darn! :( but after that i should be alright on most weekends when iam not camping!

StealTh

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Mel, are you going to make it a rule that everyone use their forum name?? I know you mentioned that in a post from a long time ago.

-Brian Shields

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Yes, that should be a standing rule, we all know each other by forum name.... so it seems logical to use them in the chat

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Standing rule it is then.

I can make it for Saturday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts