Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again fello hoplophiles:

I was on my way back to my office when I stopped off at one of my favorite gunshops. The guy there had a J.P. Sauer & Sohn drilling. ( A drilling has two shotguns barrels and a rifle barrel)

The shotgun barrels were in 16 gauge and the rifle barrel was in .303 British. This drilling was in superb condition with lovely walnut and exquisite rust blueing. It also featured incredible engraving!!

What a piece! To call this firearm "beautiful", would be to understate the matter considerably.

Guess what the price was for this masterpiece? The price was only $2500. I am foaming at the mouth and literally drooling over the keyboard. How do I convince my wife to let me get this beautiful piece?

I am being driven

Mad

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
madgunsmith said:
Guess what the price was for this masterpiece? The price was only $2500. I am foaming at the mouth and literally drooling over the keyboard. How do I convince my wife to let me get this beautiful piece?
Perhaps buy her a piece antique furniture of equal value?

MEL

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really think that this is the finest firearm that I've ever seen. It makes any other gun I own look like a piece of Clinton.

Somehow I have to have this wonderful drilling. I bet it was made by little Black Forest Elves......

Mad

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Tell her its a once in a lifetime opportunity, that you'll take a long break from buying anything if you can have that drilling.

You don't have to actually take the break...promising you will is the key.

Ah....other ideas?

Oh yeah. Lie about the price and try to get away with it. I am sure the shop owner will print you a fake reciept and keep the real one.

Tell her you gave the money to UNICEF or something.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey Mad,

You don't REALLY want to buy that piece of crap do you???!!!! Save your money and look for a REAL gun!!! By the way, exactly WHERE did you say you saw it?? Your profile doesn't say what city or state you live in :)

K2

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Thought of the same thing, K2...but I don't wanna inspire his wrath.

I've almost got him narrowed down but these lawyers are a crafty lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts