Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff Dorr's parents are fine people. They are generous, kind-hearted people and they never expected their son to die like this.

Now collectively we have to do something to help them. Now here's what needs to be done.

Bright and early on Monday morning, Bigbore has to open up a bank-account. And he will then post the account number and all of the tracking numbers. And then we are going to deposit money into that account in order to help the Dorr's deal with Jeff's funeral expenses.

It's only the right thing to do. So don't be a cheapskate and don't be a schmoe. Jeff cared about other people and now it's time for us to care about him.

I got hold of Squinty's credit cards and I'm ready to make a deposit.

Fluffy

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I'm in on this to, waiting for the post.

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
It would be a lot easier for people to donate if a paypal account was set up then the money could be sent into an account.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Whatever - how ever... call the shot and I'll hit it.

I've seen a two good friends bury their sons in the last two years... its a horrible thing to see parents go through. Anything we can do to make it easier is more than worth it.

Swede

·
Registered
33 Posts
although i am new on the site this comes as sad news. jeff had helped with a problem i had with reloading and pm me with help and advice.
To help jeffs family how about sc auctions of his avatar on here and the money goes to jeffs family. you could put in memory of jeff on the avatar.
Rest in peace jeff i wish i had gotten to know you better mate.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Donations

You can make donations to hospice it is an open choice i shall not direct anyone or help them make a decision. All i can tell you is Jeff ran a body shop and there are several things that i have no doubt they will need help with. Hospice is great dont get me wrong but i dont get the impression they are going to help the Dorr family pay the electric bill at the body shop or help buy materials needed to finish his affairs at teh shop.

I will do as requested and open an account for there family make it known to whoever you wish how much you put in. Keep a total which ever and however you wish to handle it and i will make sure all donations make it to Jeff's mother and father. Like i said....I feel as though i have lost a brother and you all were good friends of his so i of course will help with anything you wish to do.

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
I think most of us here would like to help. We just need an avenue to do so. The account will work or like said above some sort of paypal address in which we can do so.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Let me know if you need me to do anything. I'm ready to contribute as well. Someone needs to head it up and just let us know the process.

MEL

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Rest in peace Jeff.

We have lost a great American and an invaluable resource.

You were a good man where good men were few.

I met you here and I will pay my respects here.

I have no worries for what waits for you on the other side brother.

Put a good word in for me and rest easy Patriot.

-snowy

·
Registered
24 Posts
In memory of Jeff Dorr

ok Guy i really am sorry about taking so long to get the account info to you. My wife went into labor 9:30pm sunday and the poor girl went to hell and back until 7:00pm monday night. She was such an amazing girl all those hours of back labor and pain but she pulled it off. When i get a chance i will post the latest photo's of the baby...i gave him jeff's first name as a middle name to honor a good friends memory.

Anyway...the account info is as follows

Account name..... In Memory Of Jeff Dorr
Account number...2937893641
Routing number...221380936

The banks name is Northern Federal Credit Union
120 Factory St
Watertown, NY 13601

Yes that is the account name with that info you should be able to make a transfer without any problem. It Is Not In My Name...the only thing i can do with any money you set in there is pick up a bank drafted check when it is closed and hand it to Jeff's parents. I am honored to set this up and give them the donations from you guys.

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Thanks you bigbore. That is a great honor you did for Jeff with your new born.

I will be happy to help with what I can. Thanks for the Account info.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sure if any checks are made out to me i will cash them and make sure they get tossed in with the rest of the money....but if you can right a check it would be easier to just have your bank use that info to deposit the money. If you have no checking account and want to send a money order i can also take the info and get the money to put in the account that way.

It doesnt matter how much you give or how you do it. Helping out in anyway is really cool.

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
With Fluffy's permission I've set up a cafepress store where clothing and clocks and coffee cups and many other things can be purchased with a picture of a feline friend and Fluffy's instruction "Don't Be a Schmoe".

The mark up on these is 50% and all of the profit will go to the bank account that's been set up For Jeff Door's parents.

http://www.cafepress.com/DontSchmoe

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.