Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
bigbore said:
Sure if any checks are made out to me i will cash them and make sure they get tossed in with the rest of the money....but if you can right a check it would be easier to just have your bank use that info to deposit the money. If you have no checking account and want to send a money order i can also take the info and get the money to put in the account that way.

It doesnt matter how much you give or how you do it. Helping out in anyway is really cool.
Bigbore where can we send checks and who do we make them out to?

·
Registered
24 Posts
OK first thing i am so going to score a Don't be a shmoe pair of boxers.

All checks can be sent to me and i will deposit them

Steven Phillips
271 Ward St Apt 1
Watertown NY 13601

Make them out to me for easier deposit it will just make it faster and easier. Please tell me when you want me to close the account out...i havent even checked it since i opened it. Newborn babies dont give you a whole lot of time to do running around and they dont seem to like to sleep

·
Registered
24 Posts
OK mass confusion with transfers to the account for jeff.....when you transfer money to the account you will have to tell them it is going to the account name In memory of Jeff Dorr in care of Steven Phillips. I opened the account so you will have to mention my name as owner of the account. just in case any of you have tried to make a transfer please double check with your bank to make sure the info and money went through.

·
Registered
146 Posts
This is the first I've seen of this. Haven't been around in couple months....
This is awful.
:(

Jeff was one of the best.
I'll get a check out tomorrow.
It's the least I can do.

Thank you for taking care of this.

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
In light of recent Chinese bot activity on this thread, I am locking it up.

If anybody has anything legitimate to add here now, or in the future, please contact a moderator.

-Nate

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.