Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new reloading equipment. It's kinda unorganized right now, but I'll handle that soon enough.........

Rockchucker Supreme Reloading Kit

Powder Thrower w/ custom built stand

Forster trimmer

Redding Comp. Dies

My bench might suck.......but it works......and it was free!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I like it. I like it. I like it alot. Said the Cat in the Hat to the fish in the pot.

You have a fine set up. One that is lovely. You will load up find ammo. And shoot lots and lots. Just don't shoot at cats or at fish in pots. You will have fun, lots of fun that is funny. Lots of shots that go bang, lots of shots that go blammo. I can hardly wait until you load ammo.

(Don't mind me. I'm....)

Mad.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol:

lmao, that was hilarious!

but really......the equipment is quite capable.......I on the other hand am very rust. On top of that I misplaced my load data for my .223 and .308 loads, so I have to come up with new ones.

Mad- Its been awhile and I really need some help. For example, while seating some bullets today for some sight in rounds.....I discovered that sometimes a bullet would seat, and the OAL would be different than previous cartridges. How is this so? It seems to me that the OAL should be the same. But then again......I am VERY out of it and just getting back into reloading......expect many a PM from me to come.........

·
Registered
994 Posts
APK-223 said:
expect many a PM from me to come.........
My reloading kit just came today*, too--would you mind making these posts public in this forum (or this thread) so that I can benefit from Mad's knowledge without having to annoy him as frequently as you will? :D

Scatch Maroo

I like your set-up; I have to stick mine in a closet in the kitchen. :?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Scatch Maroo said:
would you mind making these posts public in this forum (or this thread) so that I can benefit from Mad's knowledge without having to annoy him as frequently as you will? :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes i think we can all learn from reading the usefull info in the forums, if you would please post the info in the forums, thats what its for!

The Rifleman

1 - 7 of 7 Posts